𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤

Time Skip 3 days

Alora's POV

I wake up to my alarm. I quickly turn it off and roll out of bed. Today we leave for tour! I'm so beyond excited I can't even explain it. I quickly throw on the outfit I pre picked last night aka my birthday outfit:

 I quickly throw on the outfit I pre picked last night aka my birthday outfit:

Just as I finish changing there was a knock at the front door. I opened my bedroom door to see if any of the boys had gotten up to check, which as I presumed they didn't. I sighed before making my way downstairs. I open the front door to reveal Tayler.

Tayler and I have gotten really close these past few days. He's came over everyday and we would cuddle and watch movies together. It was nice. And if you're wondering, no we haven't kissed again. I'm kind of sad about it but not every boy likes me the way I like Tayler.

"Tayler!" I exclaimed. I went to engulf him in a hug but held up his pointer finger motioning for me to wait. He sat down a bouquet of of mint green flowers and a two mint green gift boxes, one much smaller than the other. Once his arms were empty, he engulfed me in a hug.

"I missed you." He muffled into the crook of my neck, seeming as we're practically the same height. We unraveled from our hug. He turned back to his things and picked up the bouquet of flowers and handed them to me with a smile. My heart melted for this boy.

"They're beautiful!" I gasped. His smile grew even wider. Suddenly a swarm of steps came down the stairs.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"Morning Alora." They mumbled, clearly still tired. I turned back around to face Tayler.

"Actually I need you to turn back around for this part, you can close your eyes if you want." Tayler explained. I nodded and turned around to see the boys intently staring in Tayler and I's direction.

I felt Tayler's warm hand gently glide over my skin pushing my hair to the side. I smiled to myself. Then he lightly wrapped a necklace around my neck and connected it in the back. I look down and my eyes immediately light up when I see the necklace:

It was the same necklace from when Tayler took me to the mall two days ago

It was the same necklace from when Tayler took me to the mall two days ago. I loved the necklace and wanted to buy it but I promised myself I would save my money to buy a house for my brother and sister, and move them out to LA.

"Tayler I-" I started.

"Hold on, I'm not done yet." I looked straight forward to see the boys still staring, then suddenly their eyes going wide. I felt something be placed onto my head, that had a decent amount of weight to it. The boys were all awe struck.

"Okay you can turn around now." Tayler said sweetly.

"Tayler you really didn't have to."

"But I wanted to. It's your birthday and you should be treated like a princess, even if we're going to be stuck in a bus for the next 48 hours." He chuckled.

"How are you so perfect?" I asked, engulfing him in another hug.

"But you don't even know what's on your head."

"I don't have to, It was still nice of you to go out of your way and get me something even though I would've been fine with a simple 'happy birthday'." 

"Like I said you're the birthday princess, and every princess needs a crown." He smirked.

"What are you implying?"

"Go see for yourself." Tayler gestured towards the mirror.

"Ew no I have no makeup on. I'm ugly." I whined.

"Alora if you don't shut up." Tayler laughed causing me to laugh too. He walked me over to the mirror and there sat on my head was the most gorgeous piece of jewelry I've ever seen:

 He walked me over to the mirror and there sat on my head was the most gorgeous piece of jewelry I've ever seen:

My jaw dropped. I stared at my reflection blankly.

"Do you um like it?" Tayler asked nervously.

"Like it? I LOVE IT! But I can't except this." I frowned.

"And why not?"

"Because this looks so expensive, and I don't want to take money from you."

"You aren't taking money from me. It's a gift, and you're keeping it. I'm not taking no for an answer and absolutely no refunds." He smiled. He hugged me from behind and we swayed back and forth in the mirror.

"Are you done yet?" I heard Jaden scoff. I turned to him slimming my eyes.

"Actually no. There's still one more thing I need to do." I stated. I turned to Tayler who had his brows furrowed. I cupped his face and placed a gentle short kiss upon his lips. He immediately kissed back which made my stomach flutter. I turned to the group of boys who had mixed facial expressions. Some angry, some sad, and one smile. That would be Griffin of course.

"Ok now we're done." I sneered and grabbed Tayler's hand guiding him upstairs with me.

"Where are we going?" Tayler asked as we were passing the boys.

"My room. I still need to put makeup on." I chuckled.

I'm honestly routing for this relationship tho. It's about to get cute as shiiiii #baewatch. Oooooo there's gonna be a whole tea party. Boston tea party who? Ok i'm Sorry. I'm on crackhead energy rn. It's 3am where I am rn so idek. I can't sleep. Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I think next chapters gonna be the bus and everything maybe the Chicago part but i kinda wanna make that a separate chapter. I still don't know who she's gonna end up with in the end. Like do I make Tayler and her endgame? Or does she go back to Jaden? Will she give Ant a chance? Is Nick gonna pop up again? Are her and Chance gonna have a moment? What will Payton think? There's just so many paths idk which one to take.