Chapter 7

Jodie stumbled inside the house laughing, we went shopping for hours and finally came back. I confused shop owners by throwing clothes out the shop when no one was in them. It made Jodie smile, that was what counts.

I sat on the sofa and smiled at her as she sat next to me. She had loads of bags with her, I even followed her into a weird, woman shop which just sold underwear and uh, certain toys.

"That was fun" I spoke first, she sighed and chuckled softly.

"Funny. The staffs faces were hilarious!" She kept a smile on her face, picturing the memories like she was reliving it.

"You should've played the ghost busters theme tune" I smirked, "Give them little hints"

"Haha, but you're not a ghost" She smirked, well at least she believes that. It seems like she's comfortable around me, good. That's what I wanted, that's what I needed. "You seem unhappy" She whispered dropping the smile. I looked at her slowly, confused.

"What do you mean"

"The tone of your voice, you just seem upset all the while. If I could see you, I bet you don't smile often"

"I do when I'm with you" I whispered and saw her blush a little, "You make me happy"

"And you make me happy, Frankie" She giggled and hugged my arm tight. "Love you" I felt my heart shatter, she said it but she didn't mean it. If she truly meant it she would be able to see me, i'd be human again.

"Love you too" I whispered looking down.

"You will be happy Frank, just be patient" She whispered, nuzzling me. I teared up, biting my lip to hold back the tears.

"I've been patient enough Jodie" I frowned, "I've waited for years...It's got to the point where I've given up because I'm just going to be stuck like this forever. It's unfair, it breaks my heart but it's true. How can you love someone who isn't visible?" A tear fell down my face and she sat up. It looked like she was looking into my eyes.

"Frank..."

"Don't tell me lies Jodie, you might believe them and I might gain hope in them. What's the point" I whispered and she wiped a tear away.

"No, Frank..."

"Just stop okay!?" She flinched and I looked down. "Sorry"

"If you don't shut your mouth and listen to me, I'll kick your god damn ass" She frowned, threatening me. "Right, you gonna be quiet?"

"Yeah" I sighed.

"You're blurry" I stopped breathing, "I can see your face! Damn you're hot"

"Stop fucking around" I frowned and she shook her head.

"I'm serious Frank" she cupped my face gently, "See, patience it's important..." She pecked my lips and looked into my eyes.

"Y-You're serious" I swallowed hard and she nodded, smiling wide. 

"If not, how come I'm looking into your hazel eyes? By the way, I love the hair" She smiled and ran her fingers through it. "I told you, I love you"

"Wait, blurry?" I raised an eyebrow and she shrugged. "So that means...You're falling in love with me? You haven't fallen in love with me fully"

"I suppose so" She whispered, "I fell in love with you so easily though, I doubt it will take long until I'm madly and deeply in love with you" She smiled, placing a small kiss on my lips. This news, whats happening, it's great. I just had to stay with her a little longer then I'll be free! I could make her love me then when i'm visible, I could just leave her. The curse would be broken and I'd be free.

Did I want to leave her though? I loved her yeah but, Love was a word what was thrown around. She's a nice girl, we've got a good relationship but do I want to spend the rest of my life with her? I always wanted love and now I have it, I don't really want it. I had time to think about this, I had time to fall in love with her more. I hope she just loves me and fast.

A/N: Sorry i haven't uploaded in like, forever. My sleep patterns are fucked up and bleh. I thought I'd make this chappie a lil interesting :3. What do you think ^_^?