Chapter 2

I got rid of the body's easily. I cleared the blood up and got rid of the gun. I'd have to act like a father for her now since she has no one. How would this work though? She can't see me so everyone will think she's alone. At least I'm not alone now? I have been for years but, this girl doesn't seem to be afraid of me. I heard light footsteps upstairs and put some breakfast on the kitchen table. I stood there waiting to see a little figure pop out of the corner, I waited...And waited.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard her scream and I ran up swallowing hard, she was in her room looking round for something.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she jumped up smiling.

"THERE YOU ARE GHOSTY" She smiled innocently and I sat down relieved. "I thought I lost you" She whimpered and I couldn't help but admire her cuteness.

"You can't loose me, even if you can't see me. I'll always be here. You remember that okay?" I told her and she nodded sitting down on the floor.

"What's your name ghosty?" She asked staring at the chair I was sitting on, I guess she just looked at the source of my voice.

"Frank" I smiled slightly, "You're Jodie right?" I asked and she nodded looking shocked. "You're 12 right?"

"Magic Frank" Her jaw hit the floor "HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS GHOSTY?" She stood up frowning a little. Bless.

"Like you said, Magic!" I chuckled and she looked down.

"I wish I was magical. I'd go visit mummy and daddy" She giggled and my smile faded. I guess when she's older I'd have to break the news to her.

"One day" I smiled weakly looking down, thank god she couldn't see me right now. She'd see right through my expressions and lies.

"BUT I'M STUCK WITH YOU FOR NOW" She shouted running off and I quickly followed, she ran down the stairs and to the kitchen straight to where the food was. "Did you make this for me?" She asked and poked the food.

"Yeah I did, I hope you like it" I smiled slightly and sat down watching her. She didn't even attempt to eat it. She just poked it.

"What is it" She whispered and I chuckled, I wasn't that bad at cookie was I?

"Pancakes, Sugars to the left and Lemon's to the right" I would have pointed but she wouldn't have seen me do it.

"I love pancakes" She smiled sweetly and started eating it. Well at least she's eating?

"Get ready for school" I told her walking to the sink and I heard a loud sigh. Ah, I thought I'd hear something like that when I mentioned the word school.

"No no no" She whispered and I turned to see her crossing her arms and shaking her head "No school, Me ill" She fake coughed and I rolled my eyes "I think I need lots of rest...And toys!" She smiled and I chuckled.

"I think you need to get ready for school. Now up you go" I ordered and she walked off slowly annoyed. I'd have to walk her to school, I would have driven but if people looked in the drivers seat...They'd think a ghost was driving the car. Walking it is. This will be strange, knowing her she'll lead me to the sweet shop instead of her school. People will think she's talking to herself when she's actually talking to me. Yeah, things are going to get weird.