Chapter 6

I didn't move from where I was. Jodie was in my arms, sleeping peacefully all night. I didn't need to sleep. I just needed to watch out for her, protect her from anything bad coming her way. I hope I was keeping her warm, I may be invisible but I have warmth!

She turned in her sleep so her head was on my chest. If anyone walked into the room then it would look like she was resting her head on air. How strange would that be?

"I see you're still here" She smiled sleepily and yawned. "Well, feel actually" She chuckled, keeping at least one part of her body touching mine. I suppose it was a way of her knowing I was here. If she let go I could run, I wouldn't though.

"Yeah. I'll leave when you want me to" I whispered in her ear and she shook her head.

"You're not leaving then" She probably felt sorry for me. Sorry that I'm invisible to the human eye. I wonder if dogs could see me? That would be awesome. I always wanted a lot of dogs. Maybe I should get a dog? Maybe she should get a dog?

"Okay Ma'm" I saluted her and remembered she couldn't see me. That failed. "How are you this fine morning?" I whispered looking out the window, it was a lovely day! Lovely and rainy. I didn't actually mind the rain, as long as I wasn't out in it.

"Confused, sleepy and grumpy" She shrugged, "How about you?"

"Happy, comfy and cuddling" I whispered cuddling her. She giggled and I smiled. "Grumpiness gone?" She nodded quickly and hugged me, well Hugged my waist anyway. "Go get some breakfast"

"Yes sir!" She saluted and ran downstairs. I sighed and got up running downstairs and walking to the kitchen. "SHIT!" She shouted, "FRANK WHERE ARE YOU?" I chuckled and stood next to her poking her arm gently, "Oh, Found you"

"It's like Marco and polo. I'll just have to poke you when I'm near you"

"Um okay, don't give me a dead arm though" She smiled and grabbed some bacon out. "Do you eat or..?"

"Whilst I'm stuck like this, I don't have to eat. Plus I'm a vegetarian" I smiled and sat down watching her.

"Oh sorry" She whispered placing the bacon in the frying pan, letting it sizzle as she grabbed some orange juice and drank from the carton.

"What you got planned for today then?" I asked, curious.

"Just shopping really. Gonna get some new clothes, new cd's and other crap" She smiled turning the bacon over.

"As long as you don't get Justin Bieber,I'm good with it" I chuckled and she pouted.

"Damn!" I knew she wasn't a Justin Bieber fan, she was a rock/punk person. "Are you coming with me or?" She turned around and looked around sighing.

"If you want, but you'll seem crazy, talking to yourself" I shrugged and sighed. "It's up to you"

"Well, the girls are coming with me...It'd look like I'm talking to them" She chuckled and looked down. "It's up to you"

"Won't they think you're crazy?"

"I Don't care what they think" She looked up quickly. She was that into me? Not like that but, as a friend. "Please come?"

"Fine" I whispered, "No dragging me into sexy girl shops or I'll poke you with something other than my finger"

"EW" She pulled a face and then giggled at my rudeness. "Bad ghosty Frankie" She laughed and I smiled. Her laugh, her smile was beautiful. It lit up my world and made me feel human. I only wished she could see me, I always have that same wish. I need love to break this curse though, I wish it was something easier...Like buy a dog and you'll be seen again! Life isn't that simple though. I wish Jodie fell in love with me.

A/N: I had to put the whole 'Poke' thing in there for Jenny. xD Hahaha. She'll probably put something about that.