Lose me in the sight of you

Carly's POV

It's been a few weeks since my date with Michael and things with us have gotten a lot better.

I haven't been feeling that well lately and for awhile I thought it could have just been something I was eating, but now I'm not sure what it is.

I get out of bed and instantly feel the need to throw up so I run into the bathroom. When I'm done, I wash my hands and brush my teeth.

I walk back in my room and happen to look at the calendar. 24th? I haven't had my period in almost a month! Oh god, oh god.

I quickly get dressed and grab my car keys. I run down the stairs to see Michael on the phone with someone while making Jaxson a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Mike, sorry to bother you, but I'm running a quick errand and I need you to watch Jaxson." I whisper to him. He nods his head and kisses my cheek before I walk over to Jaxson and do the same.

I leave the house pretty quickly and drive to a nearby store and start looking for pregnancy tests. When I finally find one, I pay for it and leave.

I walk in the house and quickly run up the stairs and into the bathroom, locking the door once I'm in. I do everything I need to do and set a timer for five minutes.

My hands shake as I nervously pace just waiting for something, anything to come up. I still remember when I found out I was pregnant with Jaxson and how terrified I was.

<flashback>

I lean against the counter and stare at the test, hoping it comes back negative. A part of me always wanted a kid, but not when I'm pretty much still a kid myself.

Things with Michael and I still haven't gotten any better, so I don't even know what would happen there.

I then hear the timer go off so I pick up the test and pretty clearly see two lines, indicating I am pregnant.

I feel my eyes start to water, but they aren't tears of sadness, it's happiness. I thought I wouldn't be ready to see two lines, turns out I am.

<end of flashback>

I hear a small knock on the door right as the timer goes off, but I ignore the knock and look down at the test. There's two lines, one is completely solid while the other is a little faint, but still completely noticeable.

"Carly, are you okay in there?" I heard Luke ask.

"Yeah-yeah I'm fine. I'll be out in a sec." I grab the test and do my best to hide it before unlocking the door and going past Luke.

I walk down the stairs to tell Michael the news and when I get downstairs, I see him with Crystal on the couch.

"Carly, hey!" Crystal says happily. I give her a smile and look at Micheal.

"Hey Michael, can we talk for a second?" I ask. He nods his head and gets up from the couch. I pull him into the kitchen and hand him the test.

"What is this?" He asks.

"Are you stupid? Look at the damn thing and you'll know."

"All I'm seeing is a stick with two lines." I roll my eyes at him.

"Those two lines mean that I'm pregnant." He looks up and me and drops the test on the floor.

"Wait you're- with my- this is amazing!" He picks me up and spins me around.

"Okay Michael, put me down or I'll throw up on you." He sets me down and pulls me into a quick kiss.

"We're having another baby." He says with the biggest smile on his face. I nod my head.

"Yeah, we are." I say with a smile almost twice as big as his.

"We need to tell everyone!" He says happily.

"Well before we do that, I wanna wait a little while. At least until I know everything's gonna be okay."

"I'll try to hold it in, but I'm just so happy right now!"

"I am too." He pulls me into a kiss and that's when I hear footsteps, causing me to pull away from him. I look and see Crystal awkwardly standing in the door frame. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." She says.

"No, you're okay. We just- it's okay." Michael says as he shuffles in front of the test he dropped on the floor. 

"Okay well I just wanted to tell you that Ethan called and he's on his way."

"Oh he's back. You didn't tell me." 

"He came back last night."

"Well don't have too much fun." She roll her eyes and walks over to Michael. She pulls him into a tight hug and they soon release.

"I'll talk to you later." She smiles before walking out. 

"God, that was close." He says. 

"Yeah, but we should probably get rid of that before someone sees it." I say pointing to the pregnancy test on the floor.

"You're right." I bend down and pick it up off the floor. 

"Hey guys, what's going on." I quickly turn around and hide the test behind my back. 

"No-nothing." I say to Luke. 

"If you say so." He says as he walks to the fridge and grabs something. I'm quick to run up to mine and Michael's room and throw it away in the trash.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." I turn around and see Jaxson standing in the doorway.

"Let's go see what I can make you." I say as I walk over to him. He happily skips down the stairs causing me to smile. I can't wait to have two of them running around.