Chapter 1-Waiting for Him

Chapter One-Waiting For Him

"You stole my black crop top!" My fourteen-year-old sister, Dani stood in the frame of my door shouting.

"Wait, is it because you like-"

"No." I said looking away from my book. "I didn't have any shirts." Which was a complete lie.

"AJ, did you steal my only pair of ripped skinny jeans?" And like Jessi, my older eighteen-year-old sister, had to be more specific since it was her only pair, "The high-waisted ones?"

"Yeah, you never wear them anyways."

Jesi turns to Dani, "She likes him doesn't she?"

"Yes."

"What is your big deal, they're just a boy band!" I shouted as loud as I could.

They stopped looking at themselves in the mirror, both saying, "Just a boy band?"

Jesi then said, "I'll make sure to tell them that when they come pick us up."

Here's the deal, Our favorite boy band, The Fooo Conspiracy, who happen to be Swedish, had this contest for their American foooers were we had to send, more like tweet them, our favorite thing about them. I won it, one out of the eight winners. Basically the winners all get pick up on a bus from their house (cool, right?) and get to hang out with them for a couple of days?and we are supposed to do stuff, but they keeping that a secret. Each winner could bring one friend and an adult and since Jesi is eighteen she's the adult.

We were getting ready right now...I mean Jesi and Dani were. I went downstair to see if my Dad needed help with our farm, before we'd leave him for a couple of days.

"Hey Dad?" My voice had a sharp whine to it reminding me that I truly am related to Jesi and Dani.

"What was all that commotion up there and tell Dani that she better not wear that black shirt. It doesn't even go past her belly-"

"Already taken care of. I'm wearing it right now." He took off his glasses and looked at me. It wasn't evil or any adjective similar to evil, it was more like of a you wear it without looking like a trashy slut. "I can change if you want me to." I was slightly embarrassed at this point think my previous accusation was wrong. You can check all the clothes I'm bringing because I don't want you to disapprove of anything, because your opinion matters the most to me."

"No, you look fine. It's just that shirt looks so different on you." His eyes filled with water and lined with red.

"Dad, we both know that's not the reason." I went over to him and gave him a big hug.

"I know you know that it's just-"

"I remind you of Mom?"

"Yes." He swallowed his coffee, like it would help him from crying.

My Mom died a month after Dani was borned and my Dad never seemed to move on from it. I mean I was only almost two but I some how remember it, like it just happened yesterday. He never talks about it so I never bring it up. None of us dare to, it's like some unwritten rule to our family.

"So do you need help with anything." I asked again.

He got up and stretched, farting in the process. I gave him, my worst fake glare, rolling my eyes like a drama queen. "I have to see what the "sluts" look like before we go out there."

"Dad," I began to whisper trying not to laugh, "Don't call them that."

"They dress like it."

If you haven't noticed yet, My Dad is my best friend. Everyone at school I really can't stand, They're either slutty or so southern to the point where they're unbearable to look at (and understand) or a mix of the both. My sisters' fit into these categories.

I mean yes I have friend, but all they think about is going out to the diner and line dance their Saturday night out into the mid-Sunday morning. They were always tried in the morning when they went to church. My family was way to busy to do anything other than farming, not only was it our jobs it's the way we live.

What if they can't find our house. It's so small and they could miss it if they weren't really looking.

"AJ...AJ!" My Dad shouted, I was too deep into my thought before I knew he was calling me long before he said this.

"Do you think they'll be able to find our house Dad?"

"Hopefully they won't." He laughed.

"Funny, funny." I got up from the chair that I was sitting in, which I never realized when I sat in it. "You ready?" I asked.

He nodded. "You have to feed the pigs."

"But-" I stopped myself, I didn't want to sound like a fangirl.

"But what? You're going to get your clothes all dirty."

"Yes." I said, barely audible.

He laughed, the we heard a honk and I couldn't help but scream inside of my head, as Dani and Jesi choose to scream on the outside. Dad and I both rolled our eyes.

They were here.

A/N: This is the first fanfic that I'm writing by myself. So I don't know if it's as great as the ones I write with my sister.

I really want to know what you all think so comment below what you think? I'm honestly so afraid to hear what you think. But tell me anyways.