Chapter 15-The First Fight With Him

"How do you know if you're in love with someone?" I asked quietly to Oscar. His body moved closer to mine, his hand slowly rubbed my hip.

"You just know," He said, his lips rubbing against my ear. "Why are you asking?"

"No reason," I said innocently. I was completely lying to Oscar at this moment.

"I don't believe you," He scooted away from me, moving his hand away from my hip.

"When do you ever believe me!" I began to raise my voice. I looked over at Oscar who was looking back at me. He still had that look in his eyes. "Fine! Remember what Josh said earlier today?" I didn't look at him.

Oscar looked at me not saying anything.

"About us..."

"Are you fucking kidding me AJ? Why do you care what he thinks! You can't be that stupid to-"

"What did you just call me? I can't fucking believe you." I ran out the door. Then I began to walk when I felt that I was safe enough to. I went into Bob's Stop n Shop trying to find the cookie aisle.

"AJ?"

Oh, fuck. Not again.

I put on a smile, turning to look at Tony. "Hey," I mumbled. "What's up?"

"I'm actually getting out of work in a few. If you aren't busy and..." He looked around me, searching for something. "Your boyfriend isn't around..." Tony tried to say this in a respectful manner. "I would like to talk to you. Is that okay?" Didn't he not remember yesterday?

"Yeah that's fine. Oscar's not here, and we're not dating." I looked down at my feet.

"You're not dating anymore, or you guy weren't dating."

I exhaled loudly showing my feelings towards this topic. "You know what, it's not really important." I paused. "I'll wait for you outside."

"Sounds great," Tony smiled.

After he left to the front, I shoved three Oreo in my mouth, then I walked out. When I got outside I sat on the bench were we first talked to each other.

"I'm here." Tony sat next to me.  I didn't look up at him. I stared straight ahead of me. That's when I seen Oscar on the other side of the street. He looked sad and broken.

I turned to look at Tony. I kissed him right in the middle of him speaking. It didn't feel good, in fact I felt like I was going to get sick. But I kept kissing him. And the worse thing is, he kissed me back.

A/N: I know it's short but I wanted to leave a cliffhanger-ish kind of thing at the ends.

I hope you all liked it

~MsFoodAddicted