Chapter 13-Being Innocent (For Once) With Him

I woke up on my own this morning. Oscar's chest and arms were warm; I felt like if I stay in them longer I might burn. I got up making myself some coffee, afraid I was going to regret everything that happened last night.

The sun must have  just woken up too because streams of yellow streaks seeped in through the curtains. I quietly opened the curtain slowly with my one free hand, hoping the slamming of plastic together wouldn't wake Oscar.

I pulled a chair up to watch the sunrise. This instantly simulated thoughts from last night. Should we have really have go that far? Was this my fault? What would happen if people found out about this? And most importantly what if I'm-

"Hey beautiful." The husky whisper of Oscar said.

I jumped because I just wanted to think more about it. "Hey," I mumbled. I was going to say more, but I didn't know what to say.

Seconds later I felt Oscar's arms around me and placing his cheek on mine, trying to kiss me on the lips. I tried not to smile. His messy hair and body heat made him even more tempting. I pulled away from Oscar's loose grip, running to the other side of the room.

 Over on the side I was on, there was the bed and all its necessities near it. I sat down on the bed, looking over at Oscar. I don't know what this boy does to me, but I like it. I love that warm fuzzy feeling of a first crush lingering through my head. 

But crushes don't do what Oscar and I did last night.

Oscar was smiling that smile, the sexy nerdy way, something I couldn't resist. I tried to hide my smile, but the fuck with that. I didn't care at this moment in time. It's not like he doesn't know I like him.

There was footsteps across the wooden floor. I didn't dare to look up.

"What do you think you're doing?" Oscar whispered, a smirk on his face and bright eyes staring down at me.

This is when I looked up. "Shut up and kiss me." I realized that I had my hand on his neck, rubbing the back of his neck, and most importantly, jamming my lips into his. I didn't know where this was going or how far this was going.

I just kept kissing him without caring what was going to happened next. I mean I could stop myself if I wanted to, but then, I just couldn't help myself.

Some people wouldn't get this. The way Oscar makes me feel. Beautiful for one, happy, crazy in love. He's different than the usually basketball shorts and nike tee boys back at home. Plus he was more of a man than a boy.

 Every night I've been stuck with him, I've listened to Oscar's heartbeat right before I sleep. And it helps me sleeps, because his heart is beating out of his chest like mine. That's how I know he likes me that the way I like him.

His hands were wondering the way they usually did--on my back--getting lower and lower. I felt him find the bottom of my shirt.

I kissed him harder.

Then Oscar pulled away, letting my shirt fall back to its original position. I was hurt and scared and afraid of what was next.

He looked into my eyes saying, "I heard something," Reassuring me that it wasn't me who did anything wrong.

I wasn't wearing any pants at the time and scrambled to throw on some jeans. Oscar hushed me to quiet down.

"Just open the fucking down!" I shouted, thinking he was being stupid at the time.

"AJ, shut up." He whispered, his swedish accent thick, still staring at the door. So I shut up.

There was a knock, and I was afraid to look.

I heard the squeak of the door open. The word "shit" came from Oscar. That's when I looked up seeing him to struggle to shut the door. I didn't know what to do like something was holding me back from doing so. Then I finally pulled away from whatever was holding me back and going over to the door.

But I was too late. Josh's small yet muscular figure was standing below the door frame, his hand tight in a fist.

"I heard what you were doing," He said, talking particularly to me.

I straightened my back to make myself looking taller. "Why does it matter to you?"

"I can go home, and tell your Daddy all the naughty things you've done."

 I gasped, low enough for only me to hear. I didn't know if I should believe him. Was my Dad alive? How would that be possible?

There was a tug on my elbow. I looked over seeing Oscar just looking at me. He was trying to tell me something without Josh knowing. Oscar put both his hands on my shoulder, rubbing them, probably to cool me down.

"Oh look at that! Oh, isn't that so cute! You're a couple!" Josh laughed, his breath hinting how drunk he was. He came up to me, stood there for a second, staring, then clenched his fist, ready to take aim.

Oscar found my hand, pulling me away from Josh and pushing me out the door. Oscar's grip on my arm was tight. I stopped running, Oscar looked back at me.

"What are you doing?"

"You're gripping to hard on my hand." I said.

He groaned, "Can't we talk about this later?" Oscar held his hand out to me. I grabbed it. He pulled me again, but this time Oscar lead me into a dark, abandoned building.

My back hit a cold brick wall, seconds later Oscar pulled me into him. His hand on my neck and the other on my lower back, pulling me close to him. I had my arms around his back. It was quiet as we heard each other breathing heavily.

 "Oscar?"

 "What?" He whispered sweetly.

 "Do you think my Dad is dead?"

 It was quiet then when he pulled me even closer to him, kissing my forehead. "I don't know babe."

A/N:I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who reads this story and thank you so so much for getting it to 2.4k reads. (I honestly never thought that would happen.) So thanks so much for everyone reading.

And I'm sorry that I haven't been on, I've been really busying with homework and all that boring jazz.

~MsFoodAddicted