Chapter 16-The Promise With Him

I breath loudly for a moment before opening the door. Then I let myself in. "Hey? Oscar?" The white room was Oscar-less. "OSCAR?"

The bathroom door was closed, so I opened it. Seeing Oscar sitting on the floor, I went up and hugged him.  

"I'm such a fucking idiot," I whispered. "And I know you hate me right now." Oscar shifted his body uncomfortably. Knowing this, I let go of him. "But I was worried about you. And I know you seen me. And what I did, I'm a total stupid bitch for doing what I did. I understand if you never wanted to talk to me again. And if you never want to see me-"

"I don't want to remember what just happen AJ. But I just can't. Why would you do that to us? We were dating and just fine. I mean we had one fight. But we could have overcome it if you didn't just go around kissing-"

"You don't get it. I feel fucking awful for what I just did. I thought of you the whole time when I kissed Tony. I felt sick like I was-"

"Are you trying to make this my fault? I'm not the one who told you to go kiss Tony. I left here to go apologize to you, not to go and watch you fucking suck on some other guy's-"

"Oscar. Just stop. We're just making it worse by keeping on talking about it."

He got off from his feet. "You are just not understanding how I feel. I love you, and you said you loved me, but you just go off and-"

"I'm so sorry. I don't know how else to apologize. I love you and still will. I never told you this but, you're the first guy that I've fell in love with. The first guy that I've kissed. Oscar you're my first everything. And I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose. I wasn't thinking when I kissed Tony. I was just angry. I was angry at myself for being a bitch and not letting you talk.

"And after what I've just said, and if you still hate me, we can go back to being strangers after we get back. No more kisses or sex after right now. Is that a promise?" I exhaled saying this all holding my breath.

I wanted to cry at this point. I wanted him to say no. And I wanted him to tell me that he never wanted to fight again. I wanted this part of our story to be the sappy, clichè, love story.

"Yeah, I promise to never speak to you again after we get back," He whispered.

I tried to ignore the feeling in my stomach. The pain, the sadness, the slightness of depression, all came rushing to my throat. And it was terrible.

After that, we sat down on the couch sitting on opposite sides. Not saying a single words, not even a little cough.

I couldn't go to sleep. Rolling from side to side trying to get comfortable, I realized that we were back where we started. It was like playing a terrible game of chutes and ladders, and I was the one that's losing, falling to the bottom of the board.

This is when my heart broke in silence.

A/N: I don't really have much to say beside saying I want to thank each and every one of you who read my story because I've never expected it to have this many reads. There's not really anything else I have to say because I can't think because my brother is annoying me right now talking to some girl about what dress she should wear to prom and the bad part about it is she's in my grade. Talk about awkward right?

Sorry for the rant...But anyways, again thanks for the support and I hope y'll liked it.

~MsFoodAddicted