[ special ] - kristoff & anna marriage ♡

"Hey jack! WAKE UP!" smith shakes Jack body harshly as he wake up jack many time. "JACK!!!! " Smith yell right at Jack ear. "Hey... Why? I have nothing to do today." Jack shrug as his voice sound sleepy. "Nothing?! Oh elsa will be really mad at you if your late her sister wedding." Smith said. Jack immediately wake up after hearing elsa name. "WHAT? ANNA'S WEDDING TODAY?" Jack rush to prepare himself leaving Smith shaking his head because of Jack action.

"Oww I'm so nervous. I mean REALLY NERVOUS!" Anna said while the stylist is doing her hair. "Well, if I'm you, I will felt the same." Elsa said while figuring what kind of pattern she should put on Anna plain white dress. "This is a really big day! " Anna said in excitement. "I know sis" Elsa said and she use her magic to form a leaves pattern on Anna's dress. "Is this look good?" Elsa asked anna hoping that she like it. Anna walk to the mirror and look at her dress. "Wow, thanks sis" She look at her sister. "You're an adult now. Time go so fast" Elsa said and try not to cry. Anna hold both of elsa hand and smile. "I'm still your sister. And the most important things is, you're here on my big day." Anna hug elsa. Elsa take a long time to think, then she hug her sister back.

"Oh kristoff you look perfectly okay" Olaf comb kristoff hair carefully while sven wiping kristoff wedding shoes so it's look shining. "AND DONE!" olaf yell and spray more perfume on kristoff. "This is my big day . I don't know if I'm dreaming. But I WILL GET MARRIED OH MY GOD SVEN" kristoff can't hold his nervous and he hug sven that have been with him since his childhood. And suddenly. . .

"AM I LATE?" Jack look around after broke in the window making the others startled. "Oh hey kristoff." Jack wave and look at him. "Someone look so handsome today." He compliment and kristoff chuckle. "You look so good in that suit." Kristoff look at Jack white suit. "Oh, elsa pick this for me." He look at Kristoff. "But you're not perfectly complete yet Jack." Olaf said while pointing at Jack naked feet. "Where is your shoes?" Olaf asked and Jack scratch his back neck. "I don't know, I felt more comfortable without shoes." Jack said. "Sven, give me another shoes" Sven immediately give olaf shoes. "Here Jack, use this." Olaf put in front of Jack. "I have to?" Jack pokerface and kristoff whisper "just wear it jack. Just for today. Because I also don't like my hair style actually." Jack sigh. "Ok fine, for elsa sister" He wear the shoes. "Oh my god. Jack Frost look so perfect" Olaf compliment and he help jack wear his bow. "Perfect" Olaf said and look at Jack.

Elsa walk from Anna's bedroom to gave anna some time to decrease her nervous. She look through the window that show her own reflection and blue sky. "Hey elsie" Elsa startled and accidentally freeze the window. "Oh hey" Elsa chuckled and look at Jack. "You okay?" Jack look at elsa and stood beside her. "Yeah, I'm fine, I guess." Elsa hug herself. "Hey, I know you're not. What's wrong? Today is your sister big day. You must smile" Jack show his manly smile and Elsa smile a bit. "Yeah... Her big day. And I wonder, will she leave me after this? Will she have a better life? I mean more happy than she was" Elsa let out a sigh. "Hey... You shouldn't think that way. She will never leave you. If she married and having their children, you still her sister. I believe Anna will never forget you. Come on elsie, you should be happy! " Jack bend his body so his face and elsa face is on the same height. "Yeah... I guess you're right. Oh, this is hilarious how I was over thinking about it." Elsa giggles and jack peck her lips. "That's my girl" Jack smile. "HEY TWO OF YOU! the wedding will start in 10 minutes. Get ready to the hall! " Olaf waved at them and the two of them nodded in the same time.

Hall

Kristoff standing on the stage with the father beside him waiting for Anna to arrive. Jack sit on the front bench with elsa. Jack felt bored so he form a snowball to throw at random person. Elsa stop him before he could do that. "Jack~" Elsa look at him sign no and Jack sigh. "Ok fine I'm sorry" Jack cross his arm and look in front. Then the door open showing anna followed by sven and olaf as the ring holder. Anna walk slowly along the hall with a bouquet of flower and kristoff eyes focused on Anna. She look so beautiful.

Anna arrived at the main stage and the father started to read main things. Suddenly, Olaf sneeze making the ring to roll out exited the hall. "Oh my god- sven are in trouble." Olaf whisper to sven to make sure people don't know about it. Olaf look around for Jack and he wave as a signal . Jack notice the signal but he wave back and continue to focus on the wedding. "Ok sven let's go find the ring"

"HOW CAN WE LOST THE RING! HOW CAN! HOW WILL WE FIND IT" olaf look around insert under the pot, under people hat and in the water. "Oh no... We mess up. Anna will be mad at us!" Olaf started to panicked and sit at the edge of the river. Suddenly, they heard kids laughing and they saw the kids holding the ring. "SVEN THERE'S!" olaf rush to the kids. "Hey hey kids here" Olaf wave at the kids. "The ring is for queen wedding, can i get it back?" Olaf hoping for good response from the kid. "This? Oh i saw it and wondering whose ring is this. So I take it. It's yours so you there you go" The kids put the ring on olaf hand and suddenly, one ring roll down. "Opps sorry my bad" The kid felt bad because she drop the ring but olaf and sven start to chase it. "IT'S OKAY KID THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!" Olaf said before speeding with sven.

"MORE FASTER SVEN!" olaf tried to reach the ring suddenly. . . PANG

Olaf head knocked on a big restaurant sign. Sven look at olaf and he make a thumbs up. "I'm okay" He said while his head is still spinning. "WE WILL LOST THE RING!" olaf and sven still chasing the ring suddenly, the ring heading to a barrel of oil. Sven and olaf assume that the ring fall into the barrel. Without no doubt, two of them jump in the oul barrel. Suddenly, "why are you swimming on the oil? Black oil?" Jack lift them up with his power. Their body is fully black. "JACK THE RING! THE RING FALL IN THIS OIL BARREL. OH MY GOD. ANNA WILL BE MAD. KRISTOFF ALSO. NO.." olaf looking sad and suddenly Jack take out a ring from his pocket suit. "Oh my god! Jack. You you have it!?" Olaf felt relief and happy. Jack chuckle. "I go our to find the two of you. And I saw the ring near rolling in the oil barrel so I safe it before it's too late." Jack said. "HEY WE MUST BE FAST NOW! THE WEDDING!" Jack realized something and they is about to walk away. "Oh wait wait" Jack stop them and Jack renew their clothes with his magic.

"Where did you go jack? You took a long time in the toilet." Elsa whisper as  Jack sit down on his place. "You can wear your ring" The father said and olaf gave them the ring. Anna wink to olaf as a sigh they did a great job. "You may kiss the bride" Kristoff and Anna kiss and the audience started to stand up, clapping their hand.

Kristoff and Anna is now official as husband and wife  !

[ updated at 23:21 p.m.]