[ 12 ] - remember me,Anna

"Elsa, you are the one who could help anna." Smith requested alone time with elsa. "What do you mean me? I-i can't. And I don't know how." Elsa look at smith. "You have to find it elsa. You have to find the most precious memory. If you're late, she will never remember all of you again. " Smith exited the room and elsa sit near the window. "How can I know Anna's favourite memory." She look up at the moon and touch the window. Suddenly, the window started to freeze.

"Elsa?" She heard a voice from behind and it is Jack. "Hey jack."

Jack : so what did Smith said? *walk slowly to Elsa*

Elsa : I must find Anna's precious memory. But... I don't know what is it.

Jack : she never told you? What memory that she like or anything? *sit besides elsa*

Elsa : I don't know. We share happiness together. I don't know what to do jack *about to cry*

Jack : hey elsa... Don't cry. Y-you're strong right? *Jack place elsa head on his shoulder* let me help you okay. I think, her favorite memory is when she with her family. But you know what, sometimes, bad memory can be the best memory for someone.

Elsa : *gasp + look at jack* bad memory can be the best memory? *look at her hand* yes... I think this is the right answer. *exited the room*

Jack : *smile* that's my girl. *mumble*

Elsa sneaked in where Anna slept and she wake up anna in a slow voice. "Anna... Anna" Elsa shakes Anna body lightly. "What? Go back to sleep" Anna said in a sleepy voice. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Elsa said again making anna wake up. "Snowman? What do you mean? It's not snowing now-" Elsa immediately pull anna hand. "Hey hey where are we going?" And she brought her to a big and empty room. She form a Snowball with her hand and anna just looking at it. "Are you ready?" She look at anna. Anna nodded simply and she throw the snowball to form a snow. "Wow" Anna amazed. "Let's have fun anna" Elsa form an ice field so they can skate together. "I don't know how to-" Anna didn't manage to finish her sentence and elsa pull her to skate. "Wow... SNOW I LIKE SNOW" olaf said and join the sister.

Jack walk pass the room but suddenly stopped after hearing giggle and laugh. He open the door a little to see what's going on. He saw elsa and anna and also olaf having fun in snow. He smile. "Stalking your crush?" North appear in front of him making he startled. "Geez you're scaring me. What crush? Elsa? No she is my friend." Jack look at North. "But you seem to care her a lot." Jack scratch his back neck. "Doesn't mean i like her. I am tired need to sleep." Jack walk by north . "She's perfect for him." North mumble and close the room door.

Jack sit at the castle rooftop and stare at the moon. He hug his knees and put on his hoodie. "If I do love elsa, what could i do? People can't see me. We can't fall in love because I am death. I'm not a perfect match for her. She deserves someone who is alive and visible. Don't let me fall for her."

Javier : are you talking about elsa?

Jack surprise and ready to attack javier because he thought it is a bad people.

Javier : wow wow wow jack. Easy buddy. *smile + sit beside jack*

Jack : how can you get up here?

Javier : it's my castle. Of course I know how to get up. *chuckles*

Jack : yeah you're right. *sigh*

Javier : what's wrong?

Jack : nothing... I am just scared.

Javier : scared? Scared of falling in love with elsa?

Jack : *silent*

Javier : come on... Guardian also can fall in love. See, if you love elsa, then you're still a human. You have the same feeling as human do.

Jack : it's not... The matter is, I don't know what she felt about me. I mean, is there any chance for her to fall in love with a ghost. Guardian... Whatever. I'm invisible.

Javier : then you have to try. Try to express your feelings. I felt like, I am the real ghost jack. I don't know what's feel to be happy, have friends, loving someone more than friends. My life is just full of loneliness. Elsa have her sister together. Kristoff love anna and willing to protect her. You have your friends. That is your guardian mate. Takes this opportunity, to try. *smile*

Jack : maybe you're right Javier.

Javier : do you really want people to see you?

Jack : I do want. But I can't

Javier : don't worry. People will see you after this.

Jack : hope so. *chuckles* so we are buddy?

Javier : of course, buddy! *fist punch*

While elsa and anna. . .

They both lay on the snow after tired playing with snow. "It's amazing though" Anna said while looking at the snowflake. "it's always amazing. But it did be amazing if you're always with me."

Suddenly Anna started to restore her memories. "HUH" she get up and look around. "Anna, what's wrong? Is there anything wrong?" Elsa look at her siser that suddenly get up. "Elsa? Where are we?" Anna look around. Elsa is about to cry because she is too happy. "Y-you remember me?" Elsa hold anna chin. "Of course I remember you sis-" Elsa immediately hug anna. "Ow... Is this warm time?" Anna hugback and smile.

While they are at the Tarula Kingdom, a black shadow slowly go to Arendelle.

"Let's meet your nightmare, Arendelle."

[ updated at 16:10 p.m.]