[ 19 ] - Last Chapter!

The guardian get ready to go back to their place. Tooth hug Jack. "Hey hey, I'm gonna be okay." Jack convince tooth. Tooth break the hug. "Take care." Tooth said and he nodded. North patted Jack's head. "Take a good care of Tarula boy." Jack smile and said "I will." And bunnymund hit Jack head. "Awww what was that for?" Jack hold his head and look at bunnymund. "Take care of your girlfriend also." Bunnymund grin. "I will." Jack look at Elsa. Tooth go to Elsa and look at her. "Thank you Elsa and anna. Kristoff and olaf." She hug olaf. "Oho I like warm hug!" Tooth chuckles. "You can always pay us visit." Anna said. Tooth nodded. "Elsa, take a good care at Jack. He love you a lot." Tooth tease elsa and Jack heard it. "WHAT?" Jack half yell. Tooth laugh a lil. "Come on tooth, time to go." North said. Jack wave at them and also Anna.

After they disappeared on the sky, Jack and elsa look each other. "I am proud of your decision anyway." Elsa compliment Jack. "For friends why not." Jack smile.

Jack : ELSA OVER THERE *point on somewhere*

Elsa : what where? *rush to look at the direction that Jack point*

Jack : *kiss Elsa on the cheek*

Elsa : *shook + immediately kiss Jack on the lip*

Olaf : The one reborn from death. And other one born with spirit. Is this how ice love connected? *interrupt*

Jack and Elsa : *immediately break kiss + blush*

Anna : HEY OLAF LET'S... let's drink some hot chocolate. *wink at elsa + brought olaf with her*

Kristoff : continue it. I should probably follow them for hot chocolate. *rush to anna and olaf*

Elsa : I'm sorry hehe *fixed her hair*

Jack : this is what true love feel huh *grin*

Elsa : yeah... This is. I'm happy that the voice brought us together.

Jack : the voice already know that we are soulmate. Connected by ice. And I promise you Elsa. To always stay with you until my really last breath. I mean I dead 2 time actually

Elsa : and I promise the same Jack. *form snowflake with her hand*

Jack : *smile*

5 months later
Jack POV

"WHOPPS! SORRY!" I flew away and started to hit everyone in the castle. I exited the castle and flew to arendelle as I received call from Elsa.

"WHERE ARE YOU ELSIE? I COME TO SAFE YOU!" I collapsed the castle gate.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I gasp and look around and I saw the guardian, anna with her green dress, elsa with her blue dress, oh my god she look so hot. Kristoff with his usual clothes and olaf with a cute black bowtie. "Wait.. I thought you said, there is something attacking you." I look at elsa and she smile. "Happy birthday." She kiss me on the cheek and I blush as the guardian is watching. "It's totally a surprise birthday for you Jack" Anna add on and I smile. "Thank you guysss. Awwww" My heart is touch and elsa hold my hand. "so, Jack is here, let's go eat the cake!" Kristoff nearly grab the cake but Anna block her. "We must let Jack make his wish first." Kristoff frown and I chuckles. "Fineeee come on birthday boy I'm hungry" Kristoff said and North light the candles. "Come on Jack, make your wish" Olaf said and I close my eyes.

I hope that I will live happy ever after with Elsa. I hope the guardian have a better life. I hope everyone is doing fine and always happy. And I hope, Javier looking at me now and felt happy all the time.

I finished wishing with my heart and I blow the cake. They cheers me up and Elsa started to cut the cake into pieces. I take a little cream on my finger and put it on Elsa nose. "Jackkk-" She cross her arm and seeking for revenge. She put cream on her palm and wipe it on my face. "YOU WANT WAR ELSA?" I half yell . Elsa grin. "BRING IT ON FROST! " and the war begin. "Hey the two of you sto-" Anna didn't manage to finish her sentence and a cake hit her face. "OH COME ON!" and she join the cake war the others also started to throw icing and cream on each other. Kristoff busy eating .

And we live happy ever after  !

-The End-