[ 17 ] - guardian of healer

Elsa placed jack head on her lap. "Jack no stay with me please jack" Elsa softly presses Jack wound. "Elsa... " Jack said softly and Elsa hold his hand. "I'm here Jack" Elsa is about to cry. "Hey hey hey... Don't cry... I'm proud of you. Proud because you're stronger than I thought. 1 words before I go. I-i... Love you." Jack closed his eyes. "Jack... NO JACK! JACKKK! No please no" elsa cried and she hug Jack. Anna , kristoff and olaf look down because they still can't see Jack but they can feel the sadness. Tooth cried on North should. Bunnymund cried silently. Sandman let out tears sand. Suddenly, Arendelle became back with no mess. They look around and there's snowflakes around them. Cleaning the mess and put things back on their right place making arendelle look alike before. Javier look down and take a deep breath

Javier approaching elsa and Jack. He kneel down and elsa look at Javier. "Don't worry elsa, I will heal him." Javier look at elsa. "Heal?" Elsa in disbelief because he thought that Javier is only a human. "JAVIER NO!" Smith yell from behind making Javier to look at his direction. "If you heal him, you will lost your life." Smith said and Javier look down. "It's okay... I'm ready. I AM READY TO BE THE GUARDIAN!" Javier rise his voice a bit. The other shock same goes to elsa. "What?" Elsa gasp.

Flashback

"He's a guardian." Javier heard all of his father and jack conversation. "I'm a guardian? " Javier gasp and he look for anything in his father room before the smoke creature attacks. Suddenly. . . He found his father journal. An old journal. "If I heal people, I will lost my life time as I give to people that I heal. There's only one chances and for right person."

End flashback

"What? Javier no-" Javier cut off elsa by saying "this is the only chance we have. He deserves to live longer life. With you. He wanted to be seen. We have to try." Javier smile and Elsa look down. "Elsa believe in me." Javier try to convince Elsa that everything will be okay. After a heavy hesitation, Elsa agree with Javier decision. "Believe in me." Javier look around and they nodded. He look at Smith and Smith nodded. Before he heal jack, Javier put a paper inside Jack pocket hoodie. He presses Jack wound looking ready and he closed his eyes.

I give my life to him
This is my first and last decision
I am confident about my choice
I choose him
I will not regret
I am the GUARDIAN OF HEALER!

Suddenly, there's a gold line circling the two of them. The other look in gasp and disbelief. "You will be safe now." Javier said as the gold line started to circling them faster than before. "Wow" Olaf said and suddenly it is blast and form a gold sparkle.

And Javier disappear.

Tarula castle

Ovwerd saw a gold sparkle coming to him. And he know what it's mean. "You did a great job, son" Ovwerd form a proud smile before slowly disappear.

Enchanted forest

The villager focused on the sky as the gold sparkle started to form a snowflake on the sky. "What happened?" Honeymaren asked one of the old villager. "Our guardian is back. Ovwerd son." She smile and Honeymaren look up the sky. "Ovwerd son?" And suddenly the snowflake blast. "OUR PROTECTOR IS BACK!" yell one of the villager and they cheer for it.

Arendelle

Jack slowly opened his eyes and get up. "ELSA LOOK!" Anna pointed at Jack. Elsa widened her eyes and immediately hug Jack. "Wow wow what's happened?" Jack hug back . "So this is Jack?" Anna stand up beside them and Elsa break the hug. "Um oh yes this is Jack." Elsa fake her cough after her sister is watching her to hug a boy. "Wait, you can see me?" Jack slowly stand up and look at anna. "Of course I do. A boy with white hair,blue hoodie and weird stick" Anna pokerface and Jack in disbelief. "PEOPLE CAN SEE ME?" jack can't control his happiness as people can see him. Tooth hug Jack. "OH JACK YOU SCARED US. bunnymund cried for you." Tooth said and bunnymund immediately wiped his tears. "Not anymore-" Jack laugh . "Wait where is Javier?" Jack look around and people started to quiet. Jack confused. "Hey, what happened?" Jack ask all of them.

"Javier heal you. He gave his life for you. That's why people can see you. Cause you have half of Javier soul." Smith explained. Jack gasp. "He safe you." Anna add on. Jack still in disbelief and he look down. "Jack... He always with you. Because you have half of his soul." Elsa tried to comfort Jack and he hug Jack. Jack manage to smile a bit and he said... "Thank you Javier."

"Hey, let's rest in our castle for a while." Anna said to break the silent. The guardian agree and they walk into the castle. Elsa waited for Jack. "Elsa you can go first. I will follow you after this." Jack said and Elsa nodded. She walk leaving Jack on the crowded of villager. Jack still thinking about javier and he put his hoodie on. He sit on the edge of fountain. "Hey boy... Why you look sad?" An old villager ask jack. Jack smile. "No.. I'm okay." Jack replied and the old villager said "don't be sad boy! If you want anything to cheer you up! You can come to my cafe and I will give you a biscuit to cheer you up. Now got to go! See you later." The old villager walk away. Jack smile as he sstill happy that people can see him. He put his hand on his hoodie pocket and there is a small paper.

Take care of Tarula for me! :) and thank you for being my buddy!
From : Javier Ovwerd

Jack read it and smile.

[ updated at 13:41 p.m.]