[ 11 ] - pitch attack

Jack flew to find elsa that run away from the castle. "Elsa!" Jack look around the village. "Hey hey did you see-" He forgot for a while that he is invisible. And people start to walk penetrate into him and jack gasp. "I forgot that I was invisible a while." He look at the moon and continue searching for elsa.

Tarula's Castle

kristoff walk approaching anna. "Anna... We have to talk" Kristoff sit beside anna. Anna hug herself. "Why did you shout at your sister? " Kristoff look at anna. "She's my fear." Anna said and facing the others direction. Kristoff let out a heavy sigh and decided giving anna some time alone.

Olaf : how is anna?

Kristoff : I think, she need time alone. To remember.

Olaf : yeah. *notice something* hey look at this dark smoke-

Suddenly, the smoke transform into a scary creature. Like shadow. But it's smoke. (Idk how to explain. But it is scary. Heol)

Kristoff : oh no. RUN! *run away*

Olaf : *get inside Anna's room*

The creature started to knock the door harshly. "Snowman? What happened?" Anna stand up. "Anna we must go. T-there a creature. Scary!" Olaf didn't finish to explain, the creature crashed the door. "ANNA RUN" Olaf hold Anna hand and started to run away from the creature.

Tooth : don't you think that anna lose her memories because of pitch?

North : I don't under-

North didn't manage to finish his sentence, kristoff came and panting. "GUYS WE HAVE-" Kristoff gasp. "What is it kristoff?" Tooth asked as kristoff look scared. "Look behind you and you wilk get the answer." Kristoff try to stay cool. The guardian look back and there is a shadow creature behind them. "Well, we have a guest though." Bunnymund mumble.

While Jack. . .

"Elsa, where are you? Please show me yourself." Jack walk slowly as he is losing his energy after searching for elsa the whole palace. "Elsa where are you?" Jack stare at the moon while talking softly. "What do you want?" Suddenly, he heard a voice. It's came behind the tree that is not far from him.

Jack : hey elsa. Why did you run away? *squat beside her*

Elsa : I feel bad for anna- *hug herself*

Jack : why? Why did you feel bad for her?

Elsa : don't you see? I shut her out. For many years. I gave her a nightmare. I am such a bad sister.

Jack : elsa- *place his hand on elsa shoulder* you're a good sister. I can see in your eyes. You really love her. Your eyes said that, if you have to sacrifice everything, even yourself, you're willing to do it. And Anna, I can see how she love you. How she's care about you.

Elsa : *look at jack* you do?

Jack : cause why not... I'm a brother I have a sister. I sacrifice my life for her. I'm jealous of you somehow. You're alive, people can see you, you can felt love. I mean real love. *smile* while me, people can see me if they do believe in me.

Elsa : *hold jack hand* I guess you're right. What would I do without you? I might run away far from my sister. I'm glad that you're here, supporting me if I need the most and you teach me to be grateful. That's the important things.

Jack : i-i am glad to heard that. Let's back to the castle. People worry about you.

Elsa stand up and about to walk away. "Jack... Look" Elsa point at somewhere and jack look at the direction that Elsa is pointing. "Tarula's kingdom is surrounded by black smoke. Oh no pitch!" Jack started to worried. "We must hurry elsa." Jack look at elsa. "Hurry? Do you mean, pitch is there? At tarula?" Elsa look at jack that are about to jump from the bank. "I hope your answer is wrong. But unfortunately, you're right." Jack jumped from the bank. "Jack!" Elsa yelled and take a look down. Jack flew away and yell "hurry elsa!" He continues to fly.

"Oh come on!" Elsa jump from the bank, and immediately form an ice path on the water and started to continue it with running.

Castle

The guardian have a fight with the creature and Kristoff try to find Anna and olaf. "Hey kristoff... Nice to meet you but we have to go now now now!" Olaf said in hurry after he saw kristoff. "What is going on?! " Anna yell and they continuously run with kristoff. Kristoff look back and the creature still chasing them. "Um , anna maybe this is not the right time to explain it" Suddenly, the creature appears in front of them. Olaf frightened and lead them to upstairs.

Jack frost came on on right time and swing his stick to attack the creature. "GO!" he said to kristoff and defending himself with his stick. He push the creature with shooting ice on it. But the creature attack him and he lose his stick. "JACK!" elsa jumped in and shoot the creature with her ice power. Javier run to see what's going on. "WHAT IS THAT!" he frightened after he saw the creature. The creature try to attack him but elsa make an ice wall to protect javier. "JAVIER RUN!" elsa command and Javier run. Jack stand up and grab his stick.

Olaf lock the door as they get in random rooms. "Maybe we are safe here." TOK TOK TOK "maybe not" Olaf startled after there's a knock on the door. "HEY OPEN THIS DOOR! I AM JAVIER." kristoff opened the door and Javier rushly lock the door. "Can someone explain what is happening?" Javier panting.

"Elsa! Behind you" Elsa bent a lil after hearing jack warning. Jack shoot the creature while elsa take care in front of them. "They are too many jack." Elsa said while shooting the creature. "This creature make of smoke. Maybe if we can blend our power, we can destroy it in one time." Jack said while trying to focus on shooting. "Let's do it in count three. 1, 2, 3" Elsa use her wide range of power to send it to everywhere in the castle. Same goes to jack.

And the plan is working. All of the creature disappear. They look around and there is nothing left.

Tooth : jack? Elsa?

Bunnymund : I'm glad it is over. I'm tired.

Elsa : me too. Wait.. Where is anna?

Olaf : she's here.

Javier : everyone is fine? Oh my god, I'm glad everyone is safe.

Elsa immediately run to anna. "Are you okay?" But anna pull her hand slowly. "Yeah.. I'm okay." Anna said while fixing her hair.

Smith : Anna must get her memories back before it's too late.

They all look at Smith that appear from the other side.

Elsa : what do you mean?

Smith : what I can see in her mind is just a memories, where you nearly kill her. And it is become a fear to her.

Jack : what do you mean?

Smith : it's mean, someone set the nightmare on her. She can only remember the nightmare. And it's make she fear on you, elsa. *look at elsa*

kristoff : there must be way to... To bring back her memories.

Smith : we have. But I don't know if this working. Only Elsa can bring back her memories.

Elsa : m-me?

Smith : you must hurry elsa, you're out of time.

Elsa : b-but how?! How am i supposed to help her?

Jack : Elsa, you must try, or you will lose anna forever.

Elsa look at jack and she look her sister back.

Anna's hair slowly turning into white.

[ updated at 00:39 a.m.]