[ 8 ] - finding elsa and jack

Anna opened her eyes slowly and wake up. She touch her head and kristoff sit beside her. "Hey hey.. Are you okay?" Kristoff hold anna hand. "I'm okay. W-where is the shadow?" She look around and she saw the guardian. She startled a bit. "Who are them?" She look at kristoff while pointing at the guardian. "Anna calm down. They help you just now. I'm sorry that I can't help you." Olaf make a sad face and anna give him a warm hug. "It's okay olaf." She said and olaf hug her back. Anna break the hug and stood in front of the guardian.

Anna : so what are you guys? *cross arm*

Bunnymund : we are the guardian- eh wait you can see us? *look at anna*

Anna : um.. Yes. Kristoff also can see you guys.

Kristoff : *wave at them*

Toothiana : did you believe in us?

Anna : what do you mean believe? *curious*

North : we are the guardian. N most people can't see us. It's depend if they trust on us.

Kristoff : i don't understand it anyways

Anna : it's mean... They are from story tale

North : yes anna. I'm North, the guardian of wonder. *point himself* this is sandman. You can call him sandy. He's the most powerful between us. He is the Guardian of Dream. But he didn't talk much just using his sand to image something.

Sandman : *make a thumbs up image*

North : this is toothiana. You can call her tooth. She is the guardian of memory.

Toothiana : *wave* I'm a tooth fairy!

North : and this is bunnymund. Guardian of hope. *point at bunnymund*

Bunnymund : I'm grumpy. So better don't pick a fight with me. And I can play boomerang well.

Anna : Just 4 of you?

North : we have guardian of fun. But he disappears nowhere. We couldn't find him.

Anna : oh... *nodded* by the way, I'm anna! This is kristoff *point at kristoff* that is olaf. He's an alive snowman.

Olaf : hey I'm olaf and I like warm hug.

Toothiana : *soft mode* aww he so cute!

Anna : that is Sven. Kristoff deer. *point at sven*

"The black shadow that attacked you just now is pitch. He's our enemy. Biggest enemy. And we don't know why he came here." Tooth said to anna. "Black shadow?" Anna seem clueless. "Yes... You don't remember?" Olaf look at anna. "Ohh... Yeah yeah I remember."

Kristoff : we must find elsa.

anna : elsa? Who is elsa?

Olaf : elsa is your sister.

Anna : ohh.... Oh yeahhh she's my sister I forgot. *chuckle*

North : where is elsa? Who is elsa?

Kristoff : elsa is anna sister. She had an ice power and she protect an enchanted forest now.

Bunnymund : she's the same as jack.

Suddenly, the little fairy come to tell them where is jack. "What? Jack is with a girl? Platinum white hair girl?" Tooth communicated with the little fairy. And she nodded as a reply. "Wait? Is this her?" Anna show elsa photo and the little fairy nodded quickly. "He is with elsa. Argh" Suddenly Anna about to fall and kristoff hold her. "Anna, why?" North ask anna. "I-i... I'm okay." She said while holding her head. "We must find elsa and jack. They might in danger." Tooth said and they nodded.