[ 13 ] - Arendelle nightmare

"Anna? You remember me?" All of them gathering at dining table as elsa said that anna remember them. "Yes kristoff of course." Anna smile. "What happened to you anna? You don't remember anything before you lost your memory?" North look at anna .

Flashback

?? : anna... Anna... Help me.

Anna : huh? it's look like the voice coming from there. *walk into the forest*

?? : anna...

Anna : who's there? *beware*

Pitch : you came here anna.

Anna : *shocked* ELS-

Pitch : *closed anna mouth* don't you dare little girl *smirk + push anna to the tree*

Anna been pushed roughly by pitch making her to fainted.

End flashback

"That's what happen." Anna said. "Why did you go to the forest alone?" Toothiana said. "I thought, there are people who really need help." Anna hug herself. "Now, it's okay anna" Kristoff comfort anna. "Hey, can we go back to Arendelle now?" Anna said. And all of them agree to go back to Arendelle.

"Javier" Anna called javier while the others be ready to go home. "Yes queen anna?" Javier bow politely. "Thanks for your help Javier. I really appreciate it . So much" Anna place her hand on javier shoulder. "I am glad to help all of you. We can be friends right ?" Javier look at anna. Anna nodded slowly. "I mean why not" Anna chuckles and Javier smile. Javier look at Jack and waved to him. Jack smile and he wave back.

Arendelle

"Finally, we arrived!" Olaf said as they are approaching the main gate. The walk in and they saw the villager were holding weapon such as bow, stone and others dangerous weapon . "What is going on?" Olaf hid behind anna. "THEY'RE MONSTERS!" yell one of the villager and they started to attack Elsa and the others guardian except Jack.

The Guardian and Jack try to attack back but Anna yell. "STOP IT!" anna don't want any of them or the villager get hurt. "Stop fighting" Anna said. Suddenly, they handcuffed elsa, north, toothiana, bunnymund and sandy hands. "Wait! No-" The guard take Anna to the castle. "NO WAIT ELSA!" Anna try to escape but failed. "Wait. What is going on? Hey they're my friends. They are kind! Hey." Jack try to touch the villager but it's translucent. Jack decided to find out why villager started to attack them.

"HEY LET ME-" anna been push to her room and the guard lock him. "YOU'RE BEING RUDE TO YOUR QUEEN. LET ME GO!" anna knocked the door but it's useless. The Guardian and elsa been jailed in different lock up. "Elsa.. Why do they fears you? You said you're a queen here once ago." Bunnymund sit while playing with his boomerang. "I don't know. They seems like in fear or something." Elsa look out. "We must get out of here." North said but elsa forbid North. "No.the guard is one of our villager. We must wait for Jack. He are the only one who not get lock in here." Elsa said making North to sit back.

Jack get in to one of villager house through the window and saw a kid is sleeping. He placed his hand on the kid forehead. He saw a nightmare where elsa and the Guardian is trying to killed their queen that is Anna. Jack pulled back his hand. "This must be pitch." Jack mumble and flew to help the others.

While the others was waiting for jack, suddenly there's a smoke entering their lock up. "What the-" Bunnymund didn't manage to finished his sentence suddenly, the smoke tight them. And pitch black appears. The guard try to attack him but he manage to trap the guard with his smoke in one snap. "ELSA RUN!" Toothiana yell. Elsa try to attack pitch with shooting ice but pitch avoid all of them. Elsa tried to searching way out. She started to freeze the wall but pitch attack him with dark shadow ball. Elsa defend with her ice wall. But pitch attack her nonstop making her wall break and hit herself making elsa faint.

Jack arrived but he saw one of the lock up wall is break. "What is going on?" Jack shot at the lock up and the lock up open. "What happened?" Jack ask and the Guardian started to panting. "P-pitch... H-he got elsa." North said and jack widened his eyes. "North opened the lock up for others. I will find elsa."

Jack rush to find elsa and he flew away.

[ updated at 13:34 p.m. ]