[ 1 ] - back to Arendelle

Elsa was going to visit her sister today. It's mean, she will be back to Arendelle after awhile. "gale  ! " As soon as she said it, the water horse begin to form and she near her head with the horse to transform it into an ice. "Let's go to the Arendelle" She said in excitement as she could met her sister after awhile.

Arendelle

"This is the day !" Anna ran to the front gate. She fixed her hair while waiting patiently. "What are you doing here anna?" Olaf said while walking to her. "I'm waiting for elsa. She said she wanted to visit me today." Anna said while looking forward for her sister. "Ouhhh... Then let's wait together." Olaf sit right after anna. "You must miss her so much don't you" Olaf said and anna nodded. "Of course  ! Wait where is Kristoff? " Anna look at olaf. "He's taking care of sven I think" Olaf said and anna nodded her head.

"Hey sister. Waiting for me?" Elsa walked towards anna. Anna saw her and immediately gave her a warm hug. "FINALLY! YOU'RE HERE. COME ON I PREPARE SOMETHING FOR YOU"  Anna pull Elsa hand to the Arendelle not forgetting olaf. "First of all, I got a statue that have a special meaning for us" Anna said and brought elsa where the statue is placed. "Wow... Arendelle are really full of happiness with queen anna" Elsa look around and the village is really colourful than before. "I am glad you like it. Now look at this" Anna pull the huge blanket where the status is hidden. And it is an ice statue, where their were skating long ago. Elsa look at those statue in awe. "Wow... Who did this?" She smile while looking at anna. "Of course it's anna. With Kristoff helped" Olaf said while looking at both of them. Anna scratch her neck and said "mostly Kristoff"

"Hey anna, I'm searching for you- oh and hey elsa. When did you arrived?" Kristoff look at elsa and bow politely. "A few minutes ago i guess" Elsa response and smile looking at Kristoff. "Oh, anna had shown you the ice statue. How about, we eat?" Kristoff said while looking at anna. "Yes, I prepare your fave food elsa." They both look at each other "CHOCOLATE" and said that on the same time. They giggles and walk to the castle.

While having a dinner, they have some chit chat about each other.

elsa : so, what do you think about being a queen? *look at anna*

anna : it's quite hard. But with Kristoff support I can do anything. *look at Kristoff + smile* how about you? How your life in the enchanted forest?

elsa : it's okay. Feel like protecting people is like my opportunity now. *wipe mouth*

anna : you're a guardian actually. Protect them same as you protect me. *smile*

Elsa look at anna and smileback after hearing the warm sentence from anna. "Anna can I talk with you? Alone for a while?" Elsa said and anna nodded her head. "Sure why not. Kristoff, wait here. And don't finish the chocolate-" Anna gave Kristoff warning. "Okay queen" Kristoff said and Anna kiss him on the cheek as a response.

Elsa sit on the stairs outside the castle and anna sit beside her.

anna : so what is it sis? *look at elsa*

elsa : you know, i just miss our time together. *look at anna*

anna : awww, I miss you more *warm hug*

elsa : *smile* wanna see something?

Anna break the hug and nodded her head as response. Elsa use her power to make a few animal.

anna : woahhhh *amazed*

elsa : I found a lot of animal in the forest. Like bunny, white tiger, sloth, monkey and there's to many I can't remembered.

anna try to touch the animal but it will burst. "Wow, it's seem like the forest is amazing though." She smile.

While anna and elsa having fun there's someone that watching them from far with anger in his eyes. Planning to take revenge on his enemy. "The white girl had a same power with jack frost. This is my opportunity to take revenge on jack frost." His eyes turn red and with a smirk formed on his lips. He disappeared with one snap but he will be back, with an evil plan.

Yes, he is back. The evil shadow name Pitch.

[ updated on 21:23 p.m.]