Chapter 5

Age Fifteen

Charlie's POV

"Mom, chill!" She kept fixing my hair or shirt or something.

"Yeah, Annabeth. Chill," Dad mimicked.

"No, don't over do it! It's just another movie!" I whined. Silena and I were just going to the movies. We did this all the time. I had no idea why Mom was so worked up.

I ran out of the house before she could do anything else, ruffling my hair as I walked to Silena's.

"Hey!" Silena answered the door when I got there.

She looked beautiful. Her chocolate hair was flowing down, her brown eyes were lined with some black stuff that made them pop. She was wearing a dark blue blouse tucked into a black skirt, and her favorite dark blue converse. Over the years, she'd gotten even more beautiful, if that was possible. She wasn't girly, though.

"I like your clothes," I stammered. She blushed.

"Oh, my mom helped me. She said I should dress nice this time."

"That's what my parents were saying," I commented.

Silena laughed, running down the steps. Her mom waved us away, and her dad had a... mischievous glint in his eyes. But he always had that glint.

"So what movie?" She asked. I thought for a second.

"Do you wanna watch a horror?"

"Yes, I love seeing people in fear," she commented. I smirked, walking a bit closer to her.

* * *

After the movie, we grabbed a bite at the place across the street, and walked home. I didn't notice we were holding hands until we got to Silena's house. Wierd.

"Well that was fun," she said, letting go of my hand, blushing. I tried my best not to blush too.

"Yeah, see you Monday?"

"Yeah." She said as she waved goodbye.

I had to stop her.

Silena's POV

"Silena, wait," Charlie called. I turned around, and his face was right in front of me.

"Yeah Charlie?" I was waiting for what was to come.

Then he cupped my face with his hands, and gave me a kiss. A kiss I would remember forever.

(Just some words to piss you off!!! :p)

Charlie's POV

"And then I kissed her!" I yelled. Dad sat there, listening. I could see him holding back a laugh.

"Well... that's awesome!" He exclaimed. "She totally likes you!"

"But she just ran inside her house!"

"So? She was probably shocked," Mom said as she came through the door, holding a bowl of ice cream. I greedily took it.

"What do I do now?"

"Tell her you like her," Mom simply stated. Mom was a girl. She knew what to do. Right?

"Okay, yeah. I'll tell her on Monday."

* * *

On Monday, Silena ignored me for the morning. I don't know how. We had every class together. At lunch, she sat in our everyday spot.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"I'm not," she argued. She was wearing a red shirt and skinny jeans, plus her everyday blue converse. Ugh, I really liked her, and she had more of a figure now that we were even older. Ugh, shut up, self. Don't think like that.

"Yes, you are." I scooted a bit closer. "Is it because we kissed?" I whispered in her ear.

She took a deap breath. "Yes, it's because we kissed."

"Did you not like it? Man, I really thought I was doing the right thing amd now I've rui-"

She finally kissed me back.

* * *JUST TO PISS YOU OFF* * *

Silena's POV

"I did like it," I finally told him after the kiss was over. He stared, dumbfounded. His genius brain wouldn't help him here.

"Then... what? Why did you? What?"

"I was afraid you were kidding or just caught in the moment or something," I explained. "I was scared."

"Well, no being scared anymore," I laughed.

"Finally! You two are together!" A bunch of students started crowding our usually empty table. "After years!"

"Ugh, can you leave now," I yelled. Sheesh. They started going, leaving Charlie and I together. "So are we official?"

"Yep, we're official," he stated, grabbing my hand.

(A\N)
Awwww! Finally!