Part 4 - Cap

The next limo pulls up, and another person steps out. He's definitely the shortest of all the contestants, but only by an inch or two. He has golden hair, and big eyes, But the thing that stood out most about him was his... You try to suppress your laughter as you cover your mouth with your hand. He wore a green baseball cap, that looked like a bird. It had two little triangles sticking out of the side to resemble wings, two black beads for eyes, and a yellow triangle as the beak. He wore a jacket in the same shade of neon green as the hat, with a white shirt underneath. A few giggles managed to slip out of your mouth. Shoot, you thought.

"What's so funny?" He asked in a smirky tone.

"What's with that hat?" You said while chuckling.

"What, this beautiful thing?" He posed, tipping his hat politely while winking. "Why, it's just my accessory, kind of like that bracelet you're wearing."

"I see." You say unconvinced.

"Anyway, a little birdie dropped by and told me you were the bachelorette." He said while winking flirtatiously. You sighed.

"I'm sorry but I must admit. I find your bird puns quite unEMUsing" You replied with a smirk.

"Wow making bird puns now? I think I'm in love! You know, you might be the chick for me!"

"Don't you think you're over-egg-sagerating? We just met after all."

"Don't try and ruffle my feathers." He said with his best attempt at a hurt look. You laugh wryly and say,

"I'm out of puns."

"Well that's HAWKward. Then I'll take that as my cue." He proceeds to kiss your hand and walks away. You knew that those puns would get old fast, but he was pretty funny. He'd be a fun person to spend your time with.