Part 10 - Pick Twi

"I think I'm going to choose... Twi." He looked surprised to hear his name, and stepped out of the line. He walked up to you and took the rose out of your hand.

"Thanks." He smiled lightly. "I'm glad you think we're gonna get along."

"Yeah, of course. And once we get to know each other better, you'll trust me enough to tell me what was in that suitcase, right?" You smirked, and his face turned red.

"Ahh, you noticed." He looked embarrassed.

"I don't know how I wouldn't have noticed." You laughed.

"I guess I could show you later..." He looked concerned and surprised for a second. "I promise, it's nothing bad." He said quickly, waving his hands. "I'm not working in Kahoots with Dark Link or anything." He attempted to clear things up. "it's just kind of... embarrassing." His face turned red again, and he covered it with his hands.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." You reassure him, smiling. He nodded, and returned to the line of contestants.You all made a toast, and engaged in some small talk for a while. Eventually though, the clock struck midnight.

         "Alright, time for bed I suppose." You say. You were glad it was the end of the day, you didn't realize how exhausted you were. You and the links had one last toast, and you all headed to your rooms. You wiped off all your makeup and took a quick shower, and finally collapsed in your bed.

Continue to part 15