Chapter 2- Mad

#664 in Werewolf- 12/29/14

Slowly but surely guys! YAY!!

____________________________________

Alpha William’s point of view-

I never thought I would find my mate, everyone was finding their mates at age 16, I’m now 24 and I lost hope in finding her, but the moon goddess was gracious enough and gave me a mate, such a beautiful mate at that with her rare purple eyes and blonde hair. Goddess, I couldn’t wait to know her, but first I needed to take her to the pack doctor. I saw the bite marks on her neck and broken hand.

“I’ll deal with you later,” I told my Gamma, Henry. He gulped but nodded as he looked to the ground in shame for hurting his soon to be Luna. I ran with my mate to the pack doctor.

“Lesley!” I yelled out to the pack doctor.

“Yes Alp- oh my,” she gasped once she got a look on my mate.

“Set her down on the bed,” she ordered and I ignored the feeling of growling at her and making her submit, no one orders me around but I knew this was for my Kitten.

“Can you step out Alpha,” she asked.

I was reluctant to leave my mates side when I just found her, but I wanted her to be alright. I nodded and set down my mate on the bed gently, walking out and taking a seat on the floor by the door.

Over the next hour I couldn’t stop thinking about how my mate couldn’t speak, or how she tried running away from me when we locked eyes. I had to admit that it did hurt, like a thousand knives puncturing my heart, but it hurt more watching my mate tumble down because of her injuries and pass out from the exhaustion that was evident on her face, but my question was; what happened to her?

“Alpha?” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Lesley in front of me.

“How is she?” I asked trying to get a glimpse of my mate through the door but Lesley kept on getting in my way and I growled at her.

“I think its best I explain to you in my office,” Lesley gestured to the door next to the clinic while showing her neck to me in an act of submission.

I nodded and let her lead the way; once we were seated I cut to the chase.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked.

“Well Alpha, this isn’t easy to say, but her neck wound was deep and she lost a large amount of blood, her wrist is broken and I had to snap the bones back into place so they could heal properly, thankfully they’ll be healed by morning,” she explained and I growled ready to hunt down my Gamma and kill him, even if he was one of my best friends, but I knew there were more injuries to my mate so I let the doctor continue.

“Why can't she talk?"

Lesley seemed hesitant, but one growl from me and she told me everything. “The Luna was weak from starvation, dehydration and pneumonia was getting to her, it’s weird really because she’s a wolf and we don’t get sick because our wolves fight off human infections, but I hooked her up on an IV that is pumping the necessary nutrients, blood and a few other medicines she needs. From the scars on her body, I can tell that wherever she was before she was a prisoner. From the blood tests I made on her, she had traces of wolfs bane in her blood stream, but the reason why the Luna couldn’t talk is because she had,” her voice cracked, and she cleared it, “she had traces of wolfs bane mixed with melted silver in her throat.”

Shaking, it’s the only thing I was doing right now, I could faintly hear my bones cracking and Lesley quickly searching for something in her drawer, my wolf was out for blood, I will hunt down whoever hurt my mate and slowly torture them until their begging me to just end their miserable lives, but I won’t do that. I’ll let them slowly heal and then torture them all over again and repeat. They deserve everything that’s coming to them when I get my hands on whoever did this.