Chapter 9- Dendrix and Werewolf Mix

*UNEDITED, SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES*

Recap:
"WHAT THE FUCK! What's happening?" William shouted as the liquid substance returned to the bottle and I flashed my hands making a black suit and cape appear in my hands.

"I'm going to war," I growled out.

Violet's POV-

"THE HELL YOU ARE!" William roared as he stormed over to me and roughly pushed me into his chest.

I growled out, I so do not have time for this!

I pushed him back making him stumble a bit, but enough for me to escape his arms.

"Listen William, I am the heir to the Dendrix throne, it's my job to fight for my people as their future Queen! Whether you like it not I'm going and there is nothing you can do to stop me," I said before I glowed blue instantly changing into my uniform.

"Then I'm going with you!" William shouted.

I sighed, "William, you hate my kind, I can't let you fight for them, as much as it pains me to say this...right now I don't trust you around them. I know where you stand in this and sadly it isn't by my side," I said and his face was emotionless but I could see the pain and hurt in his eyes.

I ignored him as I grabbed my special claws that caused instant death on any type of creature I desire, I just think of the species and when I claw them they will die, I know super cool!

I shifted, making my hair go white and my eyes turn red with orange, my wings didn't appear because the cape on my suit were my wings, if I'd desire then they'd later shift into my wings.

Like in that movie Frankenstein? Yea those gargoyles so ripped off the Dendrix for our transformation of appearance.

"Violet!"

I growled, "STOP IT!"

He growled back, being an Alpha does not help the situation right now.

I drew a line through the air and spread my hands making a portal open.

"I can help!" William exclaimed.

"I can't let you do that, this pack doesn't deserve it."

"They don't deserve what? To protect their Luna? They do as I say and they will help," he said confidently.

"Your pack...they would be willing to kill a Dendrix on the spot. That's what they grew to believe, that we're vicious creatures. And my parents have taught our kind that, our instincts to kill aren't what control us, we choose what we want and we all wanted to be good. But there does come a time where we let our Dendrix come out and be who we were destined to be...killers." I growled that turned into a roar as my Dendrix took over.

"Don't worry mate, we'll be back," my Dendrix smiled at William mischievously, showing off my razor sharp teeth, before we stepped through the portal and it closed after us.

William's POV-

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I thought as she disappeared on me. i ran downstairs to my office, looking through the drawers for James' phone.