Chapter 20- The Real Deal (Part 2)

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

"VIOLET!" I heard another roar from below. Oh I was in trouble now...

I took a deep breathe and looked down locking eyes with William...ohhh he looked angry. But I mean, I should be the angry one here, he did 'try' to hide a whole war from me. 

My eyes noticed movement from the corner of my eyes and I swooped down, before flying back up into the air, but this time with a hunter's head in my hands. I ignored William for now and focused on killing all these hunters. Now that Uncle Hector was here, and had already killed off literally half the army, it was getting easier and easier to kill more and more hunters. 

"FUCK!" I yelled out, I was too distracted. I looked down at my chest and there were not only two arrows but three bullets, they all hit me at once. 

"VIOLET!" I felt myself fall.

Arms grabbed me before I was able to hit the ground. The weight of the wounds on me lifted a little as I fell into William's arms. 

It was starting to get a little hard to breathe, If someone doesn't get this venom out of me...I won't make it. 

A loud roar rang through the field. I was passed off to someone else and even with my eyes closed I could sense it was James. 

I opened my eyes a little, trying to see where William went, when I felt my own eyes widen at the transformation happening right before my eyes. Everyone was frozen, the hunters, the wolves, the vampires, no one moved. 

The only sound ringing through the battle ground was William's loud roars of pain and anger. 

A bright light shined blinding me, making me close my eyes and in that split second, everything changed. 

William Silver, the Alpha of the Silver-Moon Pack, in his place was the new fierce, future King of the Dendrix. 

If I thought he was gorgeous, hot, sexy before, than it's nothing to seeing my mate the same as me. His hair was white, his wings were the most extraordinary things I've ever seen. There isn't anyone in the kingdom with Dark Blue flaming wings...except for one person. 

William roared once more, I could feel that his Dendrix was happy to finally be out but it was soon faded into a deadly aura as he felt my pain through our bond. 

BOOM! 

I looked around me and saw the army of hunter collapse. Gone, all the hunters were turned into ashes, burnt to a crisp. I was in awe of William. He did that. 

William used his new wings to fly over to me...seems like he's already a natural in following his instincts. 

"Mine," he growled loudly and I was taken out of James' arms and into William's. My wings were long gone as the flossom had forced me to shift back. 

"William?" I whispered as I lifted my arm and gently caressed his face. 

He stared into my eyes, his dark blue eyes that matched his wings stared back at me.

"William! We must return to the Dendrix castle, she needs the antidote along with others," Uncle V said to him. 

I stopped listening after that, the need to fall asleep was near and I was close to giving in...No I wasn't close, I had already given up.... 

***

William's POV-

After Violet passed out, someone quickly opened a teleportation portal and I quickly used my new wings to fly through it as the Vampire King used his speed to lead me through the castle to the infirmary where doctors were running all over the place, a huge cart of syringes filled with most likely the antidote to the poison that affects Dendrix. 

"Quick, Violet needs help!" I shouted. 

In a flash there were sic doctors in front of me, a bed and the King was next to me staring at Violet with concern and panic. 

They took her out of my hands and I growled at them but they ignored me. Right now their heads were focused on saving their future Queen's life and I was thankful for it. It was when they started taking her away from the infirmary that I was really growling at them. They didn't stop and I was about to move towards them when  the King put his hand on my shoulder.

"They're taking her to the Royal infirmary where her mother is now recovering. She's in very good hands, the best as a matter of fact. She'll be fine pup," his words consoled me a little. He was a King for a reason. His last sentence although inflamed an  anger within me, something I've never experienced before and couldn't control right now. 

"I'm no longer a pup," I snarled at him. Something in me was fighting to break free, trying to claw it's way out. 

"Calm down," the King growled back, his authoritative voice making me freeze. He was a King and his Dendrix was not liking the disrespect. The anger in me faded as I fought back to the the force trying to submerge me in pure darkness. 

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's fine, you're a newborn Dendrix, it's understandable. Violet will most likely be in surgery for a few hours, come we can wait in the waiting room," he said as he led me away.

"You can wait here, I'll be checking up on my wife, if I hear any news I'll come and get you, but I've already given the doctors instructions to let you know first. I've been in your shoes, so I know how strong the urge is to kill someone while waiting to see if your mate is alive or not. With that said, please don't kill anyone and shift, being a newborn Dendrix will take a lot out of you. Do you need anything?" 

"I'm still high on adrenaline, so I'm good for now thank you and uh no promises on killing someone. The urge is pretty high right now," I chuckled. 

He did the same before nodding and excusing himself. I sighed and tried to calm myself down with the thought that she was going to be alright. Violet's dad told me to shift back, so I'm going to assume it's the same as when I'm in wolf form. I imagined myself as my regular self and surely a few minutes later I had shifted. There was some pain in my back as the wings shrunk back, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. My shirt was ripped from basically everywhere, so I just ripped it off and threw it onto a chair behind me.

"Alpha William Silver, of the Silver-Moon Pack," I heard behind me. I turned and saw the man that showed up mid battle. 

"Hector Sterling."

________________________

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddd that's a wrap! 

Hope you guys liked it! Only a few more parts before this story is finished! 

What are you thoughts? 

Comments? Vote/ Follow/ Share

_larisa_