Chapter 16- Double Shit

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

Shit. 

"What the..." I heard James say from behind me. 

Blood. Blood everywhere. 

Thing was, it wasn't Dendrix blood, it was hunter blood. 

"Princess," I looked to the left and one of the royal guard flew to me, he came down and bowed.

"What happened Travis," I questioned.

"Hunters, there was an attack. They brought flossom. We lost twelve guards, but killed every last hunter," there was something else.

"Is everyone ok?" James asked.

"Mostly, the ones who were injured are getting treated with the antidote. Princess, I- It's your father," he whispered as he avoided eye contact.

"What?" I didn't ask anymore questioned. I let my Dendrix out and flew to my parents room. I flew through the halls, everyone avoiding me as my Dendrix was already planning who's blood she wanted first if anything bad happened to our father. 

My growls rang through the palace, I stepped on the floor as I got to his door and shoved both of them open, they banged loudly against the wall, but that was the least of my worries.

"Father," I stepped into the room. He was in bed, a doctor right by his side and my mother on the bed holding his hand. 

His torso was wrapped up in bandages along with his neck. There was an IV in his arm with antidote in it.

"My princess," he smiled through the pain.

Instant tears gathered in my eyes as I flew to his side. The doctor moved away, and asked a nurse to get something for him. 

"What did they do to you," I demanded through my tears.

"Nothing, I was protecting my people," he said. 

"DAD!" I shouted.

"They were after a little girl, almost ripped off her wings," I gasped. 

"Your father protected many and still came to my rescue when they tried to take me," my mother explained. 

"This is what a King does! You two need to stop over reacting!" he said.

"OVER REACTING! YOUR MORE THAN FIVE HUNDRED YEARS OLD, YOU NEED TO STOP!" I shouted.

"I maybe over five hundred years old, but my body is made to stop aging at 25, so please, stop this pointless rant," he grumbled as he stirred a little and winced. It's true, we stop aging when we hit 25, I mean my parents look like they could be my brother and sister. My mom still had a figure any girl would die for and my dad has a freaking 8-pack for fucks sake. But still, they hide their true age. 

The nurse came back and the doctor as my mother and I to move aside for my father wasn't entirely patched up.

"What more does he have?" my mother questioned.

"You'll see your majesty," the nurse whispered.

"You may have tried to hide this, but I saw as soon as you landed on your balcony," the doctor scolded at my dad.

"Oh please, Dave, not you too," my father mumbled.

"Open your wings," my father made no move. 

"Dad!" I growled.

"Honey please," my mother begged. My father's eyes softened as he saw us by his side. 

With the help of the doctor he leaned up and let his wings spread out. My fathers wings are huge! Each one is about 15 feet long. They're flames, like mine, except mines have white tipped ends because of my mother. His hair went white, and his eyes went red, orange and yellow, like mines. 

 My hand flew to my mouth as did my mothers when we saw his wings. 

"Dad," I cried.

His right wing was torn half way, it was bleeding blood and lots of it.

"How could you shift back when your wing was like this?!" my mother shouted through her tears.

"Estelle-"

"You could have lost your wing!" she cried out.

"But I didn't-"

I couldn't take it anymore, my Dendrix broke free. 

Our wings are sacred to us, it's a bond we have with them. Losing one, it's like death itself with the amount of pain we'd be in. We'd lose a part of ourselves because our wings never grow back, not even royal wings. To know that a dirty hunter almost took down my father, the rage in me is unbearable. 

"I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL!" my roar was like an earthquake throughout the kingdom. 

"VIOLET! STAND DOWN!" my father screamed. 

I flew out of my parents balcony and transported back to the human world. Everything from there went black. 

***

"let!"

"Vi-"

"Violet!" 

My consciousness was slowly coming back to me. I faintly heard someone yelled at me. 

I slowly opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the sun. I opened my eyes more cautiously and my vision was unfocused for a few seconds before they focused on the figure above me.

"James?" I whispered.

"Violet! Finally!" he let out a relieved breath.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat up and froze. I was covered in blood. 

I looked around me, dead wolves, blood everywhere.

Rogues.

"You killed off an entire army of rogues that were heading towards William's territory," James explained.

"Shit," I breathed out. 

"Violet, do you remember anything?" James asked.

"I remember getting really angry because hunters almost tore my dad's wing off. I left and when I got here I blacked out," I whispered.

"You've been missing for three days Violet," I froze.

"We've been trying to track you, but came up short. I decided to come out with a few of the Dendrix guards and we came exploring. Knowing you had to be somewhere near William we search around his territory which is fucking huge by the way. Your Dendrix went into defense mode and put a cloaking spell on your body. If I hadn't been a royal, I wouldn't have been able to find you," James explained.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Violet, William's gone ape shit. His wolf took over when we let him know what happened and he's losing more and more control each day. He's already went down to his dungeons and killed more than 200 rogues. He's gone crazy," James whispered.

"Double shit."

______________________________________________________________

Whoo another chapter. 

Comments? Vote/ Share/ Follow

_larisa_