Chapter 24

Lily's POV

I don't know what the hell just happened but I hope grandma didn't see or hear any of that.

Because I won't be able to live with it. I walk back into the living room and she didn't spare me a glance. A part of me knows she might have heard something. As I was about going back to my room she said something.

"Make sure you know what you're doing Lily. " she didn't look at me as she said it though. I went straight to my room and locked the door.

Do I know what I'm doing? I don't, I don't think so. My head is a fucking mess right now.

Did I forgive him? I don't even know if what I did is counted as forgiveness. Did I feel anything in that kiss? I sure as hell did but it meant nothing to me. Am I lying to myself? Yup.

I didn't know what to do anymore cos with Cole I couldn't think or act right and it was becoming a fucking problem to me.

I still had that headache but it was mild now, so I go into the bathroom and quickly shower. I really hate that I don't know anywhere here or anyone. It sucks.

After showering, I walk out of the bathroom and quickly go to my closet because I was frigging cold. I forgot to turn on the heater. I put on a cotton fabric sweater and black jeans. I tied my hair into a bun.

I put on my favorite strawberry lip gloss and put on my Nike slides. Its more comfortable than putting on shoes.

I put my bag over my shoulder and head out of the room. I was craving chocolate chip ice cream and that's what I'm gonna get.

Maybe Mason would love to go with me. I go to his room and knock lightly on the door. He opens it.

"Hey Mase, I was wondering if you'll like to get ice cream with me. "

"I'll pass. You know summer break is almost over and we have exams. I'm reading. "

Typical of my brother to turn me down to study, he does this all the time. I almost forgot I have exams after this.

"Okay bro. I'll bring you vanilla and mint. " I said grinning at him and he grinned back. A weird dude with weird taste of ice cream flavors.

I go back downstairs and grandma is still watching a soap oprah.

"Bye grandma. "

"Don't stay out late. " I kissed her cheek before leaving the house. I brought out my car keys and opened the drivers side.

I got in and started the car, I connect my phone to the stereo system and play EAST ATLANTA LOVE LETTER by 6lack and future. 6lack was like my favorite artist so I had all his songs. Once the song starts playing, I drive off.

I drove to the park that wasn't too far from here, I was first humming to the song before I started singing along.

Bet if we make love like we always knew each other
You'd be searching far and wide but you wouldn't want another
Does it make you happy? If so, that's what I'm on
I'll be at it till your troubles are gone......

That was my favorite part in the song so I just had to sing along. I'm at the park already so I find a good place to park and get down. I lock the car and walk to the ice cream stand.

"Excuse me sir, I'd like a chocolate chip ice cream please. Double scoop. " I told him and he beamed at me. Maybe he remembered me because I was always come here.

"Here you go miss. " he said and I handed him the money. As I was about walking away I bumped into someone.

"Watch were you're going!. " I shouted.