Chapter 14

Lily's POV

I just couldn't get Cole out of my head and now that he kissed me its even worse.

Everytime I closed my eyes, the kiss was replaying in my head. I was getting so tired of it.

I won't lie, I enjoyed it but knowing he has a girlfriend. I just feel so guilty.

The ringing of my phone cut me out of my thoughts. I picked up the phone to see the caller. It was my mom.

I pressed answer.

"Hey mom. " I said to her. I was still annoyed with them but I decided to play it cool.

"How you doing dear? " she asked.

"I'm fine mom. You? "

"I'm okay dear. " she replied. I didn't say anything so she continued.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you we were going back home. We didn't want to disturb you and it was really important. " she said to me. How can I be angry with them now huh?

"Its okay mom. I was just upset. It was nothing really serious. " I said to her.

"How's Mason. I hope you guys are doing okay? "

"Mason is fine mom and yes we are okay. No need to worry. "

"Okay honey. Your father says hi and I ran into Tasha the other day. She's a really sweet girl. " my mom said and I smiled at the mention of my best friend. I miss her a lot.

"Okay mom. Tell dad I said hi. " we talked about some other things before she said she had to go. We said goodbye and the call ended.

I was still on my bed, wearing the clothes of yesterday. I looked like a complete mess.

I stood up from the bed and got rid of yesterdays clothes. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water.

I think soaking myself in the tub is a good thing for me this morning. I got into the tub and sat down leaning my back at the edge of the tub so I'd be comfortable

I picked the bottle of shampoo and poured some on my hair. I washed it then rinsed it with water.

I just sat there in the tub, thinking about the only person that has been bugging me for the past month.

Cole.

****

Thirty minutes later I was done with my bath. I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom.

I blow-dried my hair and put it into a messy bun. While I find something comfortable to wear.

I brought out a black crop sweat shirt and blue high waisted shorts. This was as comfortable as I could get.

I brushed my hair and put it into a pony tail. I never really did much make up. So I just put nude lip gloss on my lips.

I put on my black slides and head out of the room. I was very hungry.

Grandma and Olivia were always going out to God knows where so it was only me and Mase most of the times.

Mason didn't mind being alone as long as he had a book to read, he didn't mind at all. But I had other plans for us. When Grandma took me to the super market she showed me a park close by. So I'm taking Mason there.

I decided to tell Mason first before I go to eat. I get to his room door and knock.

He opens the door for me.

"Hey bro. " I say to him.

"What's up? " he asked me. Always straight to the point.

"I think we should go to the park. What do you say? " I asked him.