Chapter 15

Cole's POV

I woke up to sound of my phone ringing. I groan inwardly.

Turning, I pick up my phone to check who the caller was. It was caleb. One of my idiot best friends.

I press answer.

"What's up? " I say immediately.

"What a pleasant way to greet your best friend. " he said chuckling .

"Shut up and tell me what you want. "

"Well.... I wanted to let you know me and James would be there in less than thirty minutes. " he said to me. Wait what? They were coming over and they didn't even inform me. What stupid friends I have.

"What the hell! Y'all didn't even tell me. "

"Where's the fun in that. " he said chuckling then he ended the call.

One thing about my best friends is that they love to party. Especially caleb. They both have their flaws like every body else. Where as I'm the smoking type, caleb is more into drinking, while James is more of the weed kinda guy. He can put that shit in anything but our friendship was unique that way.

I got up from bed and went to take a quick shower. When I was done I tied a towel around myself and went out of the bathroom. Luckily for me my bruised hand wasn't broken anymore but it still needed bandages to cover it. After using a bandage to cover my hand.

I put on a white  T-shirt and black denim jeans with a black denim jacket on. I would have worn that jacket me and the boys used to wear but I thought it was best I just don't.

I brushed my hand into my hair to make it look some what presentable, then I head downstairs.

On my way to the kitchen the aroma of bacon and eggs scented the whole house.

I walked into the kitchen to find Olivia cooking. I'm surprised she's home today, normally she's always going out with Mrs ferris.

"Good morning Olivia. " I said to her and she turned around to face me.

"Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well? " she asked, I nodded and sat down on one of the chairs.

She put bacon and eggs in two plates and passed me one. She sat down opposite me and we started eating.

"Caleb and James would be coming over today. " I said to her. Olivia didn't really like most of my friends but she enjoyed the company of Caleb and James. She smiled at what I said.

"That's good dear. I'll just prepare the two guest rooms for them. " i simply nodded.

We finished eating and I volunteered to clean up while she cleans out the rooms for them.

After I was done, I was watching wild n out on TV when the door bell rang.

I stood up to see who was there. I opened the door and caleb was standing in front of me and James a few feet back. I smiled broadly when I saw them because its been a while since I last saw or spoke to them.

"Don't be standing there smiling all gay-ish and let us in. " James said smiling as well. James was wearing a black T-shirt and blue jeans with a beanie on his head. Yup he wears beanies, while caleb was wearing a grey shirt and black sweat pants.

I opened the door wide so they could enter inside. They did and dropped their luggage at the doorway and sat down on the couch.

Olivia shows up and they both stand up to hug her.

"Olivia looking good as always. " Caleb said to her grinning like a fool. I wanted to smack him.

"Oh Caleb dear, you haven't changed a bit. " she said to him while pinching his cheeks. I laugh at his reaction and he glares at me which makes me laughs more.