Chapter 16

Lily's POV

I woke up and found a strong pair of hands holding me still. I wanted to scream until I saw who the person was. Cole.

The events of yesterday came rushing back to my mind and I smiled at the thought.

I removed his hands from my waist carefully so I wouldn't wake him up. I kissed his forehead and picked up my phone.

I needed to call Tasha, I don't know what's going on but I needed to talk to someone about it. I went into the bathroom so he wouldn't wake up. Dialing her number, she picks up after two rings.

"Hey girl. " she says.

"We kissed. " I said going straight to the point.

"You what? "

"We kissed Tasha and I don't know what to do. But it isn't the first. "

"Tell me everything. "

I told her everything from the kiss under the tree to me shouting at him and walking away from him. To when he asked for my forgiveness, To the outing with the boys and the event that happened in my room. I explained everything to her.

"Woah. " she exclaimed.

"I know right. I don't know what's going on Tash. "

"I think you need to talk to him. Ask him what this whole thing between you guys is. Because I don't know the answer to that question Lils. But I think you might actually like him. " "I have to go now, we'll talk later. "

She said and ended the call. Tasha was right, I needed to know what this thing between us is.

Do I like him? I don't know but when I'm around him, I feel safe. I have never been this confused about anything before. What the hell is going on?

Since I'm here, I might as well take a quick shower. I was only in my bra and shorts and when I looked at the mirror, my cheeks were red and there were hickeys on my neck.

I take a quick shower and wash my hair. Tying a towel around me and on my hair. I walk out of the bathroom.

When I opened the door, he was awake. I was tying a frigging towel and he was staring at me.

"Good morning. " I say to him.

"Good morning babe. " he says smiling at me. Babe? Is that a thing now. I decided to ignore it and walk to my closet. I could feel his eyes following me but I made no move to look at him. When I got what I wanted to wear, I turned to face him.

"Can you please stop staring at me like that and just look away. I want to put on some clothes. " I said to him gesturing for him to turn to the other side.

"You don't need to hide from me Lils. " he said staring at me with lust in his eyes. I gulped.

"Just turn around. " he obliged and I quickly put on my favorite boyfriends jeans and white T-shirt.

"You can turn around now. " I said to him while brushing my hair.

"You look beautiful Lils. " That's the first time I heard him compliment me and I was blushing like a fool.

"Uhm... Thanks. "

I think now is the best time I ask him what's going on. I put my hair into a neat bun and plop myself on the bed, opposite him.

"Can we talk? " I ask him.

"About what? " he says staring at me with an emotionless face.

"Us. This. Whatever it is that's going on between us. " I said using my hands to gesture between us.

"There is nothing between us. " he said and it stung like hell. I felt like crying but I hid it with a fake smile.

"But then what's all this about? " I ask him.

"Its just two people, doing things together to get over their sexual attraction for each other. " I wanted to be angry but he was right. I was attracted to him sexually but a part of me had already started falling for him. He moved closer to me.

He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear.
"It'll be nothing more, no strings attached. " And with that he crashed his lips on mine and I knew there was no going back now.

He pulled me on top of him and continued kissing me. The kiss was hot and full of dark desires. I wrapped my hands around him to pull him even closer to me.

Right now I didn't care if what we were about to do was wrong or not. All I knew was that I wanted him and he wanted me too.

He was kissing my neck when I heard a knock at the door. I decided to ignore it and went back to kissing cole. We were so caught up in the moment that we didn't know someone had already entered my room.

"Lils!. " I turned around to see Mason looking at me horrifyingly. Thank God it wasn't grandma but still Mason just saw me kissing Cole. This is shit.

I scurried out of Cole's lap and I almost fell down on the floor but he caught me.

"Don't you knock anymore? " I asked him, I was very annoyed and embarrassed.

"I did but it seems you guys were too busy playing tongue hockey that you didn't notice. " he replied back.

"Oops. " That was the only thing that came out of Cole's mouth and I turned to glare at him.

"What? " Cole asked me.

"Zip it Cole. " I said to him and faced Mason.

"How can I help you Mase? "

"Grandma told me to come get you. " my eyes turned into slits. What if she was the one that caught me kissing Cole. I'd never had been able to live that one down.

"Ohhh okay. " I said to him and I caught him grinning at me. How I wish the ground can just open and swallow me.

Mason didn't say anything again and just left. Cole stood up and walked close to me. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Where were we? " he asked.

"We were at the part I was about kicking you out. " I said and pushed him away from me.

He laughed it off and pulled me to him again, then kissed me quickly on the lips before leaving out the window.

I had a lot of things to think about. What I feel about Cole and this whole friend with benefits stuff. I didn't know how to respond to what he said but I was attracted to him sexually and if this is the only way to get rid of this attraction then so be it.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. Re did my bun and went downstairs. I was very hungry.

Mason was in the living room watching 'All American'. He saw me and was just doing weird faces and wiggling his eyebrows. I just wanted to strangle him.

"Where's grandma? " I asked him.

"In the kitchen. " he said still wiggling his eyebrows.

I ignored him and went straight to the kitchen.

"Hey grandma. " I said smiling at her.

"I didn't hear you get in yesterday. "

"I was careful not to wake anyone. " I don't know if she suspects anything but if she does she isn't showing it.

I suddenly felt the urge to ask her about what happened at the super market and to also change the subject.

"Oh grandma. Remember the day you took me to the super market. Why did  you leave me? " she smiled before answering.

"Well I saw Cole earlier and I felt it was best I let you come back home with him. "

I don't know what she's up to but I sure as hell don't like it. I leave her to do what she's doing and I go sit with Mason in the living room.

I wasn't really concentrating though, my mind kept drifting somewhere else, to the kisses we shared.

I kept thinking about that blue eyed hottie.

Cole.