26

"What the hell is wrong with you, Jennie?!"

"Nice to see you, Kai."

"Don't play that crap with me!"

Kai stormed past Jennie into your 2 story home. His face was covered in red.

"I find it best that you ask before entering someone's home."

"What did you do?"

He stood in Jennie's face. He had been angry before, but never has he been this angry.

"Can you get out? My doctor told me that my stress levels should remain low. You standing here yelling in my face isn't helping them stay low."

"What the hell did you do?! I'm not playing with you!"

"I didn't do anything that didn't need to happen, Kai."

"You think this is funny?!"

"I haven't laughed, Kai."

"Well, it seems like to me you think this is a joke!"

"I don't think it is a joke. This actually is very serious."

"You cost me my job!"

"No. You cost yourself your own job."

"You did this. You ruined my life!"

"I ruined your life? I think I should be the one to say that."

"Here we go with this nonsense! I was never a bad person. You were the problem!"

"Oh okay."

"Why do you have to turn things around and make it about you anyway? I just lost my job because of you!"

"You lost your job because of your own actions. I just had to tell the dean what you did. Be glad I'm not pressing charges."

"I didn't do anything to you!"

"You drugged me!"

"I didn't do anything to you!"

"Kai, you put drugs in my food and my drink. They even found the Angel Dust, GHB, and Rohypnol in your apartment!"

"That doesn't prove I did it!"

"The only people who touched my food and drink were you and I."

"You could have been setting me up again!"

"As if I knew you would come into my room that morning and touch all over my stuff. Get a grip. Don't try to play innocent because everyone knows that you are guilty."

"You made me lose my job because of a theory you had."

"They proved that you did it!"

"Whatever!"

"You sound like a kid."

"Maybe because a bitch made me lose my job for no good reason at all!"

"You drugged me!"

"So, you just had to tell?"

"Kai, get out."

"Not u-"

"You heard her. Get out of my house before I have to drag you out."

"Y/n, this doesn't even concern you!"

"Actually it does. You are on my property for one. You are also harassing my girlfriend."

"Sh-"

"Get out of my house. I won't say it again."

"What are you going to do if I-"

Your fist went flying into his jaw, sending him to the ground.

Grabbing his collar, you brought him back to his feet.

"Do some stupid crap like this again and I will not be holding back next time," you said, throwing him out of the house. "I can't stand him."

"I'm so sorry, y/n."

"For what?"

"I didn't mean to bring all of this to you. I didn't want to bring all of these problems into your life. I don't want to cause all of this trouble for you. Maybe I'm just not right for you."

"Don't do that. You are just perfect for me. I don't care about Kai. He needs to be dealt with, and I don't mind dealing with him as long as I have you by my side."

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jennie."