.

Hello, everyone. Tonight there will be no update.

This year has been a complete mess. Things have been going wrong left and right. The situation here in the U.S. has worsened beyond just the virus that is going around.

Many people of color have been treated in the worst possible ways they can be treated. I know many of you may have heard about the murder of George Floyd. He along with many African Americans have been victim to the racism that the U.S. holds. It's a problem that should be resolved, but some people want to turn a blind eye to the problem.

This has been going on for ages. We pocs are tired. Having to be scared all the time in a country where we are supposed to be free. I personally don't want to have to feel as if I am being targeted everyday of my life only because of my skin color. I don't want get pulled over by a cop and feel scared for my life. Feeling as if I won't be able to return home to my family because someone didn't like the color of my skin. I want to feel safe by the people who are supposed to protect me.

Yes, I understand not cops all are bad. The system they work for is corrupt.

Guys I really don't even know what to say. These events as of the last few months have left me feeling speechless. Innocent black people get wrongfully murdered all the time, but to be able to actually see it happening on a video is heartbreaking. We don't do anything to them yet they decide we shouldn't be here. Like I said...it's not all.

I felt like I needed to speak on this matter considering there are a number of people that read this story. I just want to help spread awareness for the situation here to help it get better. Um if you guys want to help I will be trying to post some ways you can on my Instagram story (@whyuneed2know). If you don't have Instagram there are many petitions online that are available to sign.

I hope you guys aren't mad. I know I said I would update everyday, but I hope you understand that tonight I really just wasn't in the right headspace for writing. Thank you.