Chapter 2

Naomi-

I tapped my foot against the cold, concrete floor. It had been hours since the meeting was put to a halt, honestly I was worried, for everyone's safety but specifically Aubreys.

He's a completely different person when he's angry, there's no calming him down, and I know his temper and stubbornness is going to put him into real danger one of these days.

I pulled my phone out, no calls, no texts, nothing.

- where r you guys??

ollie: pullin up in the driveway, he ain't too happy right now.... watch what you say to him, if he even decides to speak to you

I heard the door unlock, "You can come out now," Aubrey said lowly

I followed him up the two flights of stairs that lead to his room, thinking of the right things to say without pissing him off.

He glared at me before pulling his jacket off and unbuttoning his white dress shirt. I walked past him, into the grand bathroom, starting up a warm bath in his jacuzzi sized bath tub.

"Aubrey, I'm running you a bath," I leaned up against the door frame

"I'm straight," he mumbled

I sighed as I walked over to the edge of the bed, standing in front of him but not quite towering over him.

"You need to relax after what happened today, you shouldn't be going to sleep stressed."

"Fine," he stood up and brushed passed me, entering into the bathroom

He stripped out of the rest of his clothes and stepped into the tub, I grabbed a glass off of his nightstand and filled it up with his favorite white wine.

"Are you hungry?" I sat the glass down

"No, do me a favor though."

"What is it?"

"Get in here with me."

"Aubrey, I don't know I-"

"Naomi, stop being difficult, please?"

I stripped out of my outfit before putting my hair into a bun and stepped into the tub.

"I'm glad nothing happened to you," he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer, "I would've lost it."

I kept quiet as I stroked his neck with the tips of my fingers, "We're breaking the rules."

"Fuck the rules," he chuckled, "I made them."

I felt his tip attempting to penetrate, making me push myself away.

"Aubrey, no sex," I said lowly as I grabbed a loofa and covered it Perry Ellis body wash

"Why not? I haven't been with any other women, lately I've been too busy."

"I'm not just here for your disposal, yes I owe everything I have to you, and I'm forever loyal and grateful but you can't continue to use me like this."

"I'm not trying to use you baby, you are the only woman I trust, and I love you, but I know you need it too, don't you want me to make love to you?"

_______________

HAWK-

I kicked down the door, only to see she had gotten away.

I pulled out my phone, putting it up to my ear,

"Wassup Hawk?"

"I need you to keep an eye out on an all black Mercedes, cause an accident if you need to."