Chapter 6

Aubrey-

I walked away from her door because the damage has already been done. If she chooses to leave, I can't really blame her. Theres nothing to live for here, not anymore.

"Papi, are you ok?" Aaliyah asked

She was dressed in one of my hoodies and a pair of my socks. Who told her to get comfortable?

"Yeah," I sighed, "Get dressed, we're going for a ride."

**

I had this girl show me all the hide out spots in west district. It was a foreign land to me, before Hawk got locked up, I wouldn't dare even think about coming over here. It's not that I'm scared off him, but it's well known, by everyone, that this nigga is crazy.

"What are you planning?" Aaliyah ran her fingers up my chest

"I don't know, I got a couple of things I want to put in action," I parked the car

I pulled the keys out, sticking them in my pocket before exiting out of the silver Benz. I decided to take Naomi's car because Hawk's men are always on the lookout and they'd recognize my car in a heartbeat.

I grabbed her hand as we walked into Habibitz Café. It was a chill place to catch a meal or relax by puffing on some shisha.

"Aubrey! My man, long time no see," Tony greeted me

"How you doin' man?" I shook his hand before taking a seat at the bar

Looking around, the place hasn't changed one bit. I use to come here all the time when I was first starting up the 6ix. My best thinking came out of this place so it's only right I come back and cook up some future plans.

"You still got my flavor?"

"Are you kidding? Of course!" He turned the machine on

It instantly generated my favorite pineapple flavor as I inhaled the smoke.

"Are you going to tell me some of your ideas?" Aaliyah asked as she took the pipe out of my hand

"Anyone who knows me, knows I don't share what's going on up here," I pointed to my head, "I know you're curious, I'll let you in on something if it involves you."

She grabbed my face, letting the smoke leak out of her mouth and into mine before pecking my lips. "Fine," she mumbled, "Can you at least tell me what's going on with you and Naomi?"

"We had a fight this morning and it ended harshly... she's fed up with me, and I'm fed up with her."

"It's time you let her go," she rested her hand on top of mine, the look on her face was so sincere, it was almost believable! I know she's playing games with me, and I'll let her do it, its entertaining and flat out funny that she thinks I'm dummy whipped, "Are you listening?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "You right though, I gotta let her go."

_______

•three weeks later•

Naomi-

"That dinner was amazing babe!" Dietrich clapped his hands together before sitting down on the couch and propping his legs up on the table

As the past couple weeks flew bye, there hasn't been a day we didn't talk. He religiously texts me every morning with something to make my day start off on the bright side, no ones ever done that for me. On top of that he's been taking me out twice a week, I can tell he's determined for a relationship, but is that what I need right now?

"Glad you liked it," I chuckled as I flopped down next to him, resting my legs on his lap

"Spend the night?" He tickled the bottom of my feet, making me giggle a little