Stay Out of Vhat You Don't Understand

"Albus," Aberforth screamed at his brother. "What were you thinking?!"

Aberforth Dumbledore was outraged by the stupidity of his older brother. Ariana was sitting on the sofa, staring at the ground. 

It hadn't been that bad. Had it?  She thought.

I would have kept us safe if anything bad happened, the voice stated

No. You would've hurt Albus and Gellert, and I don't want that.

But listen to him, do you think you could've handled yourself, or one of them could protect you? He's overreacting and doubts you, he doesn't trust you to stay safe frome others or keep others from being in danger by you.

Ariana huffed and gave a glare to Aberforth as she walked to her room. Her obscurus was correct in the fact that Aberforth didn't really trust her, but neither did Albus. They made her so angry! She clenched her bed sheets and let her hand feel itself through the thin fabric. She took a big breath and loosened her grip.

Albus and Aberforth were just doing what they thought was best for her, she had to forgive them for that. Ariana sat up and walked over to the desk and sat down. She pulled out a sheet of paper with a figure on it and started working on the figures features.

After and hour, the shape took the form of her brother's best friend. She squinted at the drawing and added more details to make it look more like him. She added her signature to the bottom of the page and looked approvingly at her work. She would give it to Gellert, he would like it.

Ariana had been so focused on her work that she hadn't noticed the yelling going on in the front of the house.

"You can't do that!" she heard Aberforth's voice yell, "That would be a dictatorship, you would be suppressing a whole people! Albus don't tell me your joining him."

"Aberforth, what have muggles ever done for us? To us? They've killed us, hunted us down for sport. Just look what those boys did to Ariana! She doesn't even feel safe to leave the house!"

"You leave Ariana out of this," Aberforth spat. Gellert cocked his eyebrow. "You too, you foul smelling vile piece of dragon dung!"

"Hey, leave Gellert out of this, he hasn't done anything to you."

"Except I have, or rather, I vill." Gellert stalked closer to Aberforth and peered him down his nose, "Ever since I came here, you have treated me like the mud on your shoe, like I vas some deadly disease to cause your demise. You hate me, and you hate your brother. Your. Own. Brother."

Aberforth scowled and Gellert's eyes crinkled at the corners in amusement.

"He considers me more of a brother compared to you. No, I am mistaken, he considers me more than a brother." Aberforth's eyes widened and Gellert gave a toothy grin.

"Albus doing this is not going to help Ariana."

"Will it not?" Albus asked imposingly. "She'll be able to walk around freely and still be safe, I would consider that helping."

"Not like this, we could help her control her powers so she feels more comfortable instead of world domination!"

Albus shifted uncomfortably and looked down. Gellert grew restless and pulled out his wand.

"Stay out of vhat you don't understand. Crucio!" The spell hit Aberforth and he spasmed on the floor, screaming in agony.

"Gellert stop!" Albus yelled. "Please don't do this, please. I'm begging you, I'll do whatever you ask, I'll be your slave. Just don't hurt him, please."

The yelling and screaming had stopped, and Gellert put a hand on Albus's face and wiped away a tear, "So naive."

"Stupefy! You hairy acromantula!" Aberforth said, getting up. 

Gellert easily deflected it and hit him once more with the cruciatus curse. Aberforth screamed and Ariana rushed out from where she was standing to help her brother. The spell hit her and she fell on the floor next to her brother.

The pain was unreal. It was as if a thousand butcher knives were being pushed in one side of her body, and out the other. It was like peeling off all your skin and sitting in a pile of salt. It was like....what was it like? Ariana was beginning to lose her senses. She was falling down into the void. 

And she was falling quickly.