Silver

"ARIANA"

Ariana jolted up, Gellert was there. He was holding his wand, Ariana couldn't tell if he had cast magic or was getting ready to.

Why was Gellert there?

"Ari, why were you screaming?" Albus asked her.

"Because this idiot was doing magic on her!" Aberforth said.

Gellert looked at her quizzically, she couldn't tell if he had helped or not.

"Vhat vere you dreaming about?" He said softly, putting his wand down.

Everything felt eerily quiet, Ariana was sure she could hear the rain in London.

"It's alright if you don't vant to tell us, but if you don't vant to vorry your brothers you can just tell me." Gellert said.

He hadn't said anything that would make her want to tell him everything but she did. To tell him about the muggle boys, her father, the death of her mother and how she felt like it was all her fault, and the voice that constantly told her she was a murderer.

Tell him everything he can help you.

Ariana shook her head.

"Silver," he said giving her a new name, "I can only help you."

Ariana nodded. Albus and Aberforth looked stunned, no one had ever handled her so well, not even their mother.

Ariana leaned close to Gellert and whispered in his ear-"Don't tell my brothers I don't want to worry them."

Gellert nodded and said, "Anything you vish my dear."

"She does not vant to tell us."

"How the hell do you know what she wants?" Aberforth asked

"She told me." Gellert said calmly.

"Aberforth don't be so rude," said Albus, "He's our guest."

"No he's your guest." Aberforth shot back, "I didn't invite him."

Aberforth stood up and stormed off to throw goat dung at the neighbors. He did it to relieve stress and preferred to be alone while he did it.

"Little boy doesn't understand." Gellert whispered under his breath.

Ariana looked up at him confused. Gellert smiled and said-

"He doesn't understand that you can make you're own decisions."

Ariana looked at him suspiciously and stood up quickly. Immediately she got a headache and sat back down, curling into a ball.

"Would you like some tea Ariana?" Albus asked her.

"Yes please"she said quietly.

Albus stood and walked to the stove, "Would you like some too Gellert?"

"No thank you" he replied, "What was your dream about Silver?"