82882 years and 39 boyfriends later

important a/n below read it or ill kick u.

Literally, exes have the worst timing ever. Like, couldn't you pick a better time to ruin Kylie's life?
After like 82882 years of being broken up and 39 boyfriends, you choose to pop up when she finally gets the hot one?? #notimpressed Or for guys, when he gets Kylie? Can't blame the guy's ex tho, Kylie's nastay.

And after 272 the guy decides he wants Kylie back. Pits n all. Uh Uh honey. You old news now.

Cya wouldn't wanna b ya.

AND BAM ALL OF A SUDDEN HE'S BECOME A SERIAL KILLING, KIDNAPPING, DRUG DEALING PSYCHO?
nigga.

And when when Kylie's current and her ex get into a rumble both of them randomly get magic ninja skills? Can anybody explain that?

Oh wait, i can.

"come at me bro"
"sure bro lets get down n at it"
"wait bro hold up lemme download this app real quick so i can figure out how to get ninja skills and kick ur ass"
"aww cool bro forreal? they have that? lemme get at it! but wait is it free? cause im a broke nigga and cant afford no app that aint free."
"nah bruh its free, its all good."
"aight man thanks. u the tru mvp."

I SWEAR TO YOU THIS IS HOW THE ENTIRE BOY POPULATION AT MY SCHOOL TALKS.
and then all of a sudden her ex just decides he doesn't want Kylie anymore and disappears out of the blue.

A/N
this new year i am making a resolution to write more and stop being a lazy ass mofo. which includes more chapters at a faster rate and more "Dumb Life Moments" which i have just written another chapter.

Also i have a new original story that i have begun writing again called "mcdonalds" so yah feel free to read it if u luv me.
SUMMARY:
About a boy and a girl who fight over a Mcdonald's order. The goody the shoes and the bad boy. Two ultimately different people with different personas. What did they have in common? 1) They were both running late for school. One of them couldn't careless about it, can you guess who? 2) They both wanted their McDonald's order and neither was going to get in each other's way. WARNING: This story includes lemonade stained tee shirts. If you aren't comfortable with that, please feel free to leave. I assure you though, no lemons were harmed in the making of this story.