Adoption

15? I forgot again, blah.

This chapter's DFM is about adoption.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when you adopt someone you turn into their adoptive DAD.

But apparently, some authors decide that the main character falls in love with the person who adopted her.

That's sick! He's your adoptive dad! That's like dating your dad!

"I love you so much, please be my girlfriend?"

"Sure! Let's forget all about the fact that you're my legal dad and that it's not wrong and sick at all!"

Is that even legal.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Many countries frown upon that, children.

****

Another topic is when they adopt a girl whose had a horrible past.

She swears never to open up to anybody nor let them know about her past.

"I will never ever open up to anyone ever again."

"Wait, they're adopting me?! Cue the sob story."

Fast forward to three days later and she starts opening up to them and a magical unicorn suddenly pops up and all of her horrible memories of the past are gone!

Including when she sworn off men forever ever since her dad started abusing her and almost killed her.

Thank god for the ambulance and the cops who came out of nowhere right?

Another thing that annoys me is that in some fan fics, the girl that gets adopted is around 13 to 16.

Am I right or am I right?

No, I'm left.

Anyways, so she's a teen right but they still carry her like she's a 2 year old!

"I raised my arms up and Liam carried me and placed me on his hip."

"You are light as a feather!"

"Then he proceeds carrying me for the whole day! He didn't even need to stop and catch his breath! I mean, I only weigh like more than 100 pounds. No big deal!"

------

You're feedback on the last chapter was amazing!

Thanks!

I apologize in advance if this chapter was sucky, it's late and I'm starving.

315 votes

And 125 comments for next chapter?

OOOH CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'Deadly Thoughts' it is a collection of poems and yeah.