Hopping and Deodorant

(Insert DFM number here)

The girl is always hopping in and out of the shower like she's some kind of bunny.

Hello? Haven't you ever considered the fact that hopping in the shower is extremely dangerous?

What if there was soap there, huh? Didn't think of that, did you?

If you keep hopping, you're going to slip and break an arm. Or a leg. Or a nail. Or a tail.

In severe cases, one might..

DIE.

In.

The.

Shower.

Scary as fudge.

That's my biggest fear, yo.

"I hopped into the shower, then quickly hopped out because I'm a hipster bunny and walking out of the shower like a normal person is too mainstream for my lifestyle."

Yeah, you know because the average person hops in the shower and takes only five minutes.

Seems legit.

"After I got over the fact that I was a hipster bunny, I put on my hipster clothes. Deodorant? Psh, forget that. Deodorant is for the weak!"

Do us all a favor and put some on. We don't want to be smelling your nasty butt pits while we're trying to enjoy some good ol Nandos.

~~~~~ (I had so much trouble looking for this sign.)~~~~~~

"I ran to Niall's flat hoping to surprise him. He'll never expect me coming!"

"Wait, I don't walk. I HOP!"

Get it?

IHOP

(I want some IHOP now. If you didn't know, IHOP is a breakfast restaurant and it's like dancing unicorns in your mouth.)

------

Meanwhile inside Niall's brain.

"What's that smell?"

"I swear, I threw away all the rotten food."

"Wait."

"SHOOT! KYLIE'S COMING. AND SHE BROUGHT HER STINKY PITS."

"HER PITS GIVE ME ANXIETY."

"ANXIETY, I TELL YOU!"

*jumps out the window and makes a break for it.*

Correction: *hops out the window and makes a break for it.*

{~~~~~~~~~~~~}

A/N longest chapter yet, I think!
I'm proud

Tell me whatcha think of this chapter in the comments.

Vote, Comment, and Fan!

K Bye Ily