Bye Basic

She's supposedly not perfect, yet she is written out like she's the next Jesus on Earth.

This girl can run a thirty mile marathon through mud and dirt, while having cows and pigs and naked sheep stampede all over her but her makeup and hair is still intact and she doesn't even break a sweat.

Seems legit.

I'm falling of a 40 story building? No problem! Let me do a triple backflip, a ballet recital, and talk to Oprah on the way.

Plus this girl has been blessed with every single talent!

She can sing, dance, juggle giraffes, model etc.

BUT YET SHE CAN'T SHOWER PROPERLY.

Because having every single talent in the world and the prettiest face and body still doesn't cut it for Simon Cowell.

You may have a perfect face and body, but are your eyebrows on point?

It's a no from me.
------

"I'm so poor that today I only bought the entire Forever 21 and a new iPhone."

You & I must have entirely different meanings on what being poor means.

She claims that she doesn't have much clothes but her closet is literally a Hannah Montana closet!

I swear to you an entire family of elephants is hiding in there.

"Yeah, I have nothing to wear so I'll just dress casual."

*Walks out with a gold ballroom dress.*

Kylie, please.
------

I'm not like most girls. "

Yeah, Kylie. You're definitely not like most girls. You just happened to say the phrase that exactly almost every single girl says.

No possible way that you aren't like most girls.

"Why did you choose me? Out of all the pretty girls in the world, why me?" She looks at him with her big blue eyes and her perfect blonde hair swaying in the wind.

"Because you're different." He says as he tucks a piece of stray hair behind her ear.

"I'm not like most girls-" She replies as she takes a sip out of her vanilla frap from starbucks, fixing her outfit consisting of a crop top and high waisted shorts and scrolls through her iPhone.

"I'm actually a man." She or ah, he rips off his mask and clothes which reveals a fat middle aged man wearing a loincloth, pounding on his chest with his fist.

"See these donuts?" He points to the multiple rolls on his stomach. "Yeah I own these donuts. Bye basic."
He proceeds to flip his non-existent hair and runs off into the sunset whilst screaming "Cowabunga, Carol! We did it!"
-----

And VOILA, the last chapter of Dumb Fanfic Moments.

Just Kidding!!

Should i add 5sos into this since the majority of fics now pare about them anyways

Please don't forget to comment or vote. It makes my day (:.