The Case of the Disappearing Best Friend

Why, hello there. Long time no....read. See what I did there? *facepalm*

On to ze story.

I don't know if I've been over this but one thing I really, really, really don't like is bad grammar and spelling errors.

I understand that not everyone is perfect and everyone makes mistakes and I know that! But that's not the problem I'm discussing.

I'm talking about way too much grammar and spelling errors. Ever heard of proofread? Maybe spellcheck?

Because bro/brah, your story got too much problems even Sharkiesha can't handle it.

Sharkiesha can't even handle me right now.

So here I am just looking for stories to read and suddenly *a wild fanfiction appears*

Oh, this seems interesting.

Heh. Hah. Oh.

And oh my potatoes, what a nice summary!

A darn pretty cover too!

Am I dreaming?

Let me just whack myself upside the head.

Nope, definitely not dreaming. But I am hurt.

And then, BAM!

"Hi i am kylie and like todayz i met the boi of my draemz. the pie to my aple the bery to mai straw. he waz liek so sexylicuous, fergaliciious, he makin dem boiiz go loco!"

"then i went too kasys house and she waz liek omggg guuurl, he iz da bacon to mai lifee. do u feel me?"

"then i waz liek, kasy nuu! he iz my man! that iz it. me n you are no longer best friendz for life. to think i wnted to spend foreva with cha?"

"then she disapaerd foreva."

(This was an exaggeration, but I'm sure you know what I mean.)

So if anyone hears crying and shrieking, don't be alarmed.

It is not your donkey crying. It's not a whale being slaughtered.

It's me being scarred for life. No big deal right?

Give me therapyyyy- Alex Gaskarth

At least, they didn't murder a puppy or something.

Holy Batman Crab Cakes.

A/N.

that was a good one linny.

no it wasnt.

ok well i havent been updating bc i was
uh
uh

quick think of something so they wont know that you were just too lazy!

ah yes!

i didnt update bc i was eating. and then this giant black holesucked me in.

then i met beyonce. and who could think about anything when you are in the presence of her beyonceness?

OH BTW YALL SHOULD READ LETTERS TO HARRY ITS MY FANFIC

v o t e
c o m m e n t
f a n