I Cringe Everytime

you know its always really hard trying to find a way to start your chapters

there are many emotions that flow through your mind when you read a story.

joy, sadness, fear, anger, disgust and the list goes on. i got that from inside out btw nice movie it was lit

but the most important and occurring emotion is second hand embarrassment. you know when the character does something so problematic and cringeworthy you can't help but me embarrassed for them because clearly they don't feel an ounce of shame.

so basically, this is how it goes. harry accidentally spills coffee on kylie he says sorry and they exchange a few words or two and they both part ways.

harry doesn't think much of it except "wow i can't believe i just wasted coffee i am a terrible person"

and then we have kylie. "oh my gosh. did anyone witness that??? harry styles talked to me?????? omg we're basically in a relationship now so back off losers don't talk to me or him bye"

so by a twist of fate and with the help of Kylie's stalker skills, the two happen to see each other again. but it's different this time because kylie sees harry talking to someone of the opposite gender!!!!!!

"wow harry. they were right you are a player and i should have stayed away from you. you're no good for me and you know what? i don't need you. you're toxic (and im slipping under with a taste of ur lips) also stay away from me because im never talking to you again so you should just delete my number"

"sorry do i know you"

"what the hecky harry??? are you really gonna be like that? what about those words you told me at starbucks yesterday?? did that not mean anything to you?"

"oh! you're the girl I spilled coffee on! no i totally meant my apology i swear i didn't mean to spill it on you!"

"wow just betray me like that ok. unfollowed and blocked."

and scene!! so much emotion through this piece of work i love it it makes me cry.

"harry you talk to so many girls!"

"what are you talking about?"

"last night. you literally talked to thousands of females that weren't me or your mother. you promised me you were done with your player ways!"

"you mean my concert.. that you attended"

"wow was that all it really was to you?? a concert??"

"well yeah.."

"what's next harry? are you gonna call me just a fan now??"

"i mean.. you are just a fan.."

"wow unfollowed and blocked"

oh i have a question ok here goes

whats your favorite book like a published one

u know what mine is i love the whole percy jackson and heroes of olympus series beat that

so can we please get this active again so yeah vote and comment and tell me whT u think
i like that