Kylie vs Villain

Welcome back to Keeping up with the Kardashians! Wait, what? Oops, wrong show. Do you even English, Linny?

I call a re-do.

Hello everyone! Welcome to Keeping up with Kylie! What did you miss in the last episode? Not much. She just got beat up by all of the girls who got sick and tired of her pits, landed in a coma because she hopped too hard, and got blinded by the bright light which was Harry's teeth.

In this episode we talk about all of the different types of "friends" Kylie encounters during her wild safari adventure.

FUDGE.

I keep forgetting I'm nat a narrator on National Geography.

Is it even called that?

So I literally had to google that and turns out it's National Geographic?

Oh well, tomato potato.

Kylie vs Queen Bee

This villain is always finding a way to bully Kylie at school.

You'll find her with platinum blonde hair and an orange tan which looks like she did the Ice Bucket Challenge. But with Doritos.

Her face is always covered with bright colors and you'll stop and wonder what brand of make-up they use.

Is it Crayola? Is it Rose-Art? The world may never know.

The Queen Bee will most likely be a cheerleader. Not just any cheerleader though. She's the.... captain! So it's best to stay out of her way because she just might cheer you to death!

This villain never seems to find clothes that fit which result in tight clothes that cut of their blood flow to their brain.

This girl can be a size 0 and find a way to wear clothes that are a size -6.

But hey, as long as you look pretty right?

Because it's all totally beauty over brains!!!!

Here's a secret: She only bullies Kylie because she's jealous of her and her all mighty butt pitt power!

Kylie vs Minimum Wage Waitress

You'll find this villain at the second stage of your relation ship. Dates. But nah, knowing Kylie the second stage for her is marriage. Slow it down, cowgirl.

Kylie and so called boyfriend are at a restaurant. The perfect place for this villain to attack.

SERIOUSLY GUYS! HOW AM I NOT A NATIONAL DISCOVERY CHANNEL GEOGRAPHY NARRATOR YET!! #linnyisthenextmorganfreeman

You'll find this minimum wage employee eyeing Kylie's boyfriend at all times. If you look carefully, you'll notice that she has lost a few buttons on her shirt. If not, all of them.

#STOPBANANACANNIBALISM

#Who uses hashtags on wattpad wtf linny get yourself together

If you have more Kylie villains comment below!

---