J-lous is my new street name

I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR TWO MONTHS I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON I AM SORRY. !!!!!

You know you have a sad life when you're jealous of a fictional character.

J-lous is my new street name.

It's not right to be hellish, but I still get J-lous (of Fictional characters that are completely made up).
Before you start judging, I am not the one to blame!!

Let's blame the fictional teenage girl who apparently has not gone through puberty yet with her flawless skin with no traces of acne.

But she's always described as super clumsy but like??? Where are the traces?? Bruises?? Scars??
Pix or it didn't happen.

Let's not forget that she neVer gets her period. But in the author's defense, no one wants to read a story about a girl describing her monthly blood volcano. Like, how's the paragraph supposed to go??

"I woke up and found myself laying down on the flag of Japan. But then I realized a couple of things. 1) I wasn't in Japan. 2) This isn't the flag of Japan. 3) I am lying in a pool of my own blood. 4) I am too lazy to get up, so I'll just disregard the previous realization.

"I wish I had talent instead of being a lonely loser." She says as the whole world compliments her singing, dancing, giraffe petting skills, and her ability to impersonate a rooster.
"Did I mention I'm a professional hula hooper?"
bRUUh.
She describes herself as super hideous and monstrous but yet all the boiz are falling at her feet. "Luv me bb."
--
I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEASSSS!!! HELP!!!
I might have to resort into doing "Dumb Wattpad Moments" i stead of fanfic moments bc!!!!

H8 2 do this but

90 COMMENTS
160 VOTES
for next chapter. luv yah