SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/N: Thanks for everyone who appreciated my work! To those comments who encouraged me to continue this, I owe this last chapter to you. Thank you for reading this even though I know I have lots of grammatical errors and typos. I hope to see all of you at my next works too!

*********

Happily Ever After

Everything went by fastly, kung kahapon ay iba't-ibang sandata ang hawak ko, I'm now holding the hand of the one who's willing to shield me all of my life. Nakatanaw kami sa malawak na karagatan habang magkayakap at magkahawak ang mga kamay naming dalawa ni Pierce. 

"Happy 3rd year anniversary my love" he whispered it on my ear that made me blush. 

"Happy 3rd year anniversary to us my love, thanks for staying with me" humarap ako sa kanya at nilagay ang dalawang kamay sa magkabilang pisngi niya bago siya hilahin patungo sa akin. We shared a slow and passionate kiss before pulling apart. 

"I'll always stay with you, you know that. That is what I vow to do for the rest of my life"

 Three years had passed and we're going strong, like what it should be to every newly wedded couple. Nasa cruise kami ngayon as a part of our anniversary, kasama namin ang mga kaibigan ko na nagsasaya sa top area nitong cruise ship na sinasakyan namin. 

"Are you happy with our life now felicity?"

I looked at the blue waters as it formed into big waves, "I am Pierce, I'm contented to every bit of the life I have right now. There are times that I missed the action but the things we do in bed is much better" and now his smile is brighter, the worry is not evident on his face too unlike earlier when he asked me the question.

"Like what you said, you're always there for me, whatever decision I take you'll support me. And I will tell you if ever I want to come back in the mafia okay?" he hugged me tightly before crouching down so he could bury his face on the crook of my neck. 

"I love you so much, I don't know what to do in my life if I haven't met you" 

"Oh come on Pierce, stop being so cheesy" he gently pulled me closer as he smirked. I brushed his hair softly and let my fingers smoothen it. 

"Lovebirds, hindi pa ba kayo tapos maglandian diyaan?"

halos umirap ako sa kawalan sa pagsulpot ni myrie sa kung saan, she was wearing a brown terry robe that has sequins on the cuff. It made her look like someone who's on top of the social pinnacle. 

"Paakyat na kami, we'll follow you later" ngumiti siya at nagpaalam na babalik na sa taas kung nasaan naririnig kong naghaharutan ang mga babae kong kaibigan, and the boys are probably just chilling comfortably on the pool and watching the girls do silly things. 

"Let's go upstairs now pierce, it won't be long until one of them go down here to fetch us" he kissed me on the neck briefly before handing out his arm and I encircled mine on him before using the stairs to go into the top area. 

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!" they all followed Kylie's greeting and we thanked them. 

"Thank you guys, buti hindi kayo busy ngayon?" 

naupo ako sa isang sun lounger kung saan may lilim kahit na wala naman ng araw, hapon na rin naman kasi. "Nah, today is our day-off. This day should be stress-free."

Lahat sila ay sumang-ayon sa sinabi ni yvelienne na pinaparada ang maganda niyang katawan suot ang leopard bandage bikini set na pina-customize niya pa talaga para lang sa araw na to. All of my friends have cocktails in their hands kaya naman lumingon ako sa bar counter kung nasaan si sam at ganap na ganap sa pagiging bartender kahit na kakaahon niya lang ata mula sa tubig.