Chapter 10

A/N: Check out this awesome drawing CEJeffery  made of Lucifer and Virago! Thank you so much, Caitlin! 💕  Aren't they cute? 🥺 I uploaded this picture from my phone so if it's not clear, here's a link for better quality

A/N: Check out this awesome drawing CEJeffery made of Lucifer and Virago! Thank you so much, Caitlin! 💕 Aren't they cute? 🥺 I uploaded this picture from my phone so if it's not clear, here's a link for better quality. https://imgur.com/vo0u7sc

Wrath: So you just gon' bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift?

Sloth: 0-0

Pride: Happy birthday?

Wrath: *smashes glass cup in Pride's face*

VIRAGO

"Who the fuck are you?"

Envy looked over my shoulder and gasped. "Why the hell is the enemy in here?!"

The woman smiled. "Hello, you must be Lucifer's wife."

Her aura was weak. I could feel it dwindling by the second and she looked like she was struggling to keep her wings out.

"You didn't answer my question."

My kids chuckled as I stormed into the room. "Lucifer, why is an Angel in your study?"

"She says she's here to help. I wanted to check if she was lying."

Frowning, I sat on Lucifer's desk, crossing my legs and folding my arms. The Angel had no flaws. Her skin looked like snow with rosy cheeks. Her nose gave me pixie vibes and her curly hair bounced a bit as she moved.

"Give me your name," I said.

"Lyria."

"Tell me everything you just told Lucifer. Now."

Her eyes turned gold like mine as if she were put in a trance. She spoke with a thick Enochian accent, repeating everything she told Lucifer. I listened until she was done. Her eyes went back to their normal green.

"Well?" asked Lucifer.

Gluttony gulped. "Is she telling the truth?"

I glared at Lyria. "She...she is."

When someone lies to me, their aura turns a shade darker. Her's didn't at all. I expected at least some difference in the hues but got nothing.

Lyria smiled again. "That's a great power you–"

"Let me just ask you two more questions."

Her smile dropped. "Yes, of course."

"Did Michael brainwash you to do this?"

Her eyes turned gold again. "No."

"Did you and Lucifer know each other?"

"He was a friend."