Chapter 15

I know this is really short but it's what I've got for now. I have tons of schoolwork to do because finals are next week.

Chapter 15

"Andre stop." I whispered, pushing him off of me. I heard his back hit the wall with a thump and his fast breathing.

"I'm s-sorry." He apologized breathlessly and then lightly chuckled. "I told you you were gonna get it."

"Do it again, you won't be able to do anything with those lips of yours for the next year." I meant it to be a growl but it sounded more like a snarl.

"Warned you." He said trying to copy my voice. I rolled my eyes and got out of the closet. He came out after me and put his arm around my waist. "Forgive me?" His breath sent weird chills down my body.

"I don't know. Maybe if a certain someone kept his hands to himself?" I raised an eyebrow. Reluctantly he moved his arm away from my waist. "Better, I'll forgive you this time, but don't do it again unless I ask." I paused as I saw his hopeful expression. "Which will probably be never." I grinned as his face dropped, all hope gone. Rain came into the room and was happy to see that I was alive.

"I tot you were gone foreva an my heart beat weally weally fast!" I smiled and hugged her as she clutched the place over her heart.

The boys talked for awhile longer but left, saying they'd see us tomorrow at school. Rain gave them each a kiss on the cheek as they left.

*One Month Later*

No sign of dad once in the past month. Kayden was scarce ever since he snapped at me in the classroom. I decided to forget about him and focus on Andre. After weeks of begging I finally allowed him to hold my hand at school. Rain would hold my other since I finally got my brace off. Mr. Reamsley said my wrist healed a lot faster than normal. Jared now had a girlfriend. Juliet was a sweet, quiet innocent long, wavy brown haired girl with huge brown eyes and a small petite body. All the girls in the school hated me because I was offically best friends with the 3 most popular guys in school and thankfully Andre, Ryder, Nick, and Jared kept all the other guys off of me.

"Mr. Cooley could you please send Miss Ross down to my office?" The principal asked over the speaker. Kayden looked at me and then responded saying I'd be there in a minute. I grabbed my stuff and started to pull Rain out of the room.

"Can I stay with Kayden till you get back?" Rain asked quietly. I looked up at Kayden who was nodding.

"Yes, make sure you listen to him." I said, kissing her forehead and left the room. Jared was outside the door.

"You got called to the office too?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I don't know why though. Do you?" I shook my head as we made our way to the office. The principal met us half way to the office and told us to just wait in his room till he came back. Jared and I stepped into his office and the door slammed shut behind us.

"You're coming home with me Jared." Jared cringed back from my fathers voice. I pushed Jared behind me and got up in his face.

"Jared is staying with me. You might be able to hurt me but I won't let you touch him too!" I said through clenched teeth.

"I don't care about you. You aren't even my daughter, I'm not gonna pretend to be your father when I don't want you, but you can't keep my real son from me." I froze.

"What?"

"That's right honey." He said sweetly. "That hag you call your mother, cheated on me and told me she was pregnant with my child, had you and then two years later she had your brother. I found out a few days ago that you weren't really my kid but Jared was."

"Your lying!" I shouted at him.

"No I'm not, but don't worry, she got what was coming to her. She probably doesn't have much longer either." He said with a smirk.

"What did you do?" Jared asked from behind me.

"Something I should've done a long time ago son." Jared's eyes narrowed.

"Don't call me 'son' you monster! I'm not leaving with you." He snarled angrily. I was breaking down. I couldn't breath. "Awnah?" I felt Jared touch my shoulder in a loving way.

"Jared you're coming with me." My da- Kevin said. I found my voice.

"No he's not. He doesn't want you! Leave us alone!" I shoved him full force into the wall and left the room. The tears were falling from my face against my will. I heard Jared calling for me but I ran. I got outside the school and realized that I left Rain. I couldn't do that when my d- Kevin was still in the school. I ran back in to Kayden's room. I threw open the door, not caring about the other students. I probably looked like a crazed person right now but scooped Rain up in my arms and ran from the room.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Rain asked touching my tear stained cheek. I couldn't answer her. I just ran out of the school and kept running. I was hyperventilating and the rain pelting against my skin didn't help.

Jared was only my half brother, then who was my father? Why did she cheat on him? Is that why mom left us? What was gonna happen now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if I exactly like this chapter. What do you think? If people don't like it I'll delete it and change it.

Comment, vote, fan. You know the whole dealio. :)

Thanks,

~Rue Varron~