Last Chapter Soon!

A/N

Hey guys! Loving the story so far? Hoping so! But sadly, I have to break a tragic news to you. This story is going to end soon. :(. But it's okay! I'm making another story which this story is the sequel to the other story! Anyway.. Back to my point. The next update is going to be the last for this story. I hope you guys had enjoyed it. Fan, Vote & Commemt for more stories like this! Here's a sneak preview of the next chapter! Enjoy..

Sneak Preview

Luke's P.O.V

"Ryan! Don't do it! It's not worth it!" Maddy shouted from the locked cage. Her eyes filled with tears. My heart pounded faster and faster. How did this happen so fast? I see Jai off in a distance getting punched in the stomach and hit in the face lots of times. Beau's fighting with Jack and Phed. I can tell he's losing. Daniel and James still unconcious. Alex and Ari in a dark room with some other prisoners. Probably getting beaten up. Maddy watching me suffer in a crampy cage. Me? Getting punched and hit numerous times, but still trying to fight the pain. And Olivia.... In a far distance... Away from us. Away from me. My little sister. Blood all over her. She's still crying repeatedly. Her hair getting pulled. "Luke! Help me! Help me!!!" Her screams vibrates through my ears like violent waves. I couldn't do anything. What did I do to deserve all this? I should have been killed the last time. If not, all this wouldn't have happened. We're going to die. I know it.