Mr Ian Bradford

>

Luke's P.O.V

I wore my Pepsi shirt and denim jeans with a green beanie. Marline and her parents are coming over and Marline wants them to like me before we become official but the thing is, I don't want to be official with her. She so annoying. But I do like her. I just like Maddy more.

J : LUKE! YOUR MARMAR IS HERE!

I hate it when Jai says Marmar. It sounds weird. I opened the door to greet Marline and her parents but I actually greeted Maddy.

L : Goodafternoon Mr & Mr-

M : Luke? Marline isn't here yet! It's just me! Maddy!

L : ARGH! JAI! I'LL GET YOU LATER! Sorry Maddy. What are you doing here?

M : Olivia called me over! She wanted to play tea party with me I guess.

Then, Little Olivia came out the door.

O : HI MADDY!

Then she pulled Maddy to her room. Not long later, Marline came with her parents in a giant limo.

I : Aww.. Marline, your soon to be boyfriend actually waited for you! You fell for the right choice dear!

M : I know daddy!

I was confused a bit. Marline's mother wasn't there with her.

L : Please.. Come in!

Marline kissed me on the cheek. I shut my eyes.

I saw Maddy and Olivia still engrossed in playing tea party. I chuckled at the sight of them.

I : So Luke, you love her eh? Great boy. Nice face.

L : Umm.. Thanks but Mr Patridge.. I have something to say...

Mar : What is it Lukeey?

L : Um.. You see I do love your daughter but.. I've found someone that has a better heart, prettier, funnier girl then Marline. She helps me whenever I am down. She has been my friend since kindergarten. And she is Maddy.

M : You mean that?

We turned around to see Maddy with Olivia next to a wall listening to every word I said.

O : Daddy?

I : Olivia?

Olivia stepped back for a moment. The rest of us were confused. Daddy?

L : Wait.. Hold on.. That means your last name is..

I : Bradford

M : And Marline is..

L : My COUSIN??

Mar : What? Well, at least you're hot! So you wanna be official?

I looked at Maddy. Then I looked at Olivia. She looked scared. She hid behind Maddy who was trying to console her.

L : I'm sorry. Because my lil sis is afraid of her own father, I cant. I love my lil sis and if I let her go, she's going to suffer much pain and misery. And I can't do that to my little sister..

Olivia ran to me and hugged me tightly. Then she turned to Marline and her dad and stuck her tounge out.

L & O & M : GOODBYE!!

I was still waving goodbye at Marline when Maddy kissed me on the cheek. I turned around to see Maddy running away with Olivia to her room. I smiled and blew a kiss back at her..

>

THE END!!

TROLLFACE!

Oh you thought it was the end? Nonsense! Next part of the story will be about Ariana and Jai! Before that, Olivia just wrote a new diary entry. I will publish it tomorrow, hopefully! Thanks for the massive number of reads for this story! Be sure to check out my other two stories! >>>Till The Last Breath>>Sometimes It's Not Perfect>>@NutellaFor1D