Luke & Maddy

Olivia's P.O.V

Luke didn't come out of his room today. He didn't even opened his door! What happened last night must hurt Luke very badly. "Olivia, did you tell Luke about Maddy and Ryan?" Beau asked. I nodded. I wonder what happened. Why was Beau even asking? Jai must have had the same thoughts as me. He turned his head around confused. "Look, you may not know this but Luke tells me all his secrets. I saw Maddy and him going to kiss but Luke backed away. Maddy must have felt sad. Then, Ryan came up to her then they got back together then they kissed. Luke knew about it so he felt angry and sad," Beau explained. Me and Jai looked at him confused. "The point is Luke likes Maddy! Seeing Maddy and Ryan back together makes him feel sad!" He explained again but was interrupted. "Not anymore," our heads turned around to see Luke dressed in denim jeans and a baby blue tank top. "Im moving on to Marline. See ya guys," Luke continued and faked a smile. He went up to the door and opened it. Marline stood there. She looked like a barbie doll that has come to life! Somehow, she just gave me the chills. Luke left the room to join Marline outside. Jai, Beau and I continued eating our breakfast. Usually we would talk while eating but why is everyone so quiet? Not long later, Alex and Ariana busted through the door. They shouted,"JAI! BEAU! MADDY! SHE'S GONE!"

>

Sorry if the chapter was too short. I have millions of great ideas for the next few chapters. Fan and vote