3 August 2012

Dear diary,

Woah! For how long have I not written anything in my diary? Meh. I was the one who lost it for a while now! Finally found it! Yeah! Anyway, the sky today became soooo dark! It's not usual. I'm really worried. What's going to happen? I hope nothing is. My bros and my soon to be sisters are at the cinema now. They didn't want me to follow because they said the movie is PG rated. I mean, how can Paranormal Activity 4 be PG rated? I've always wanted to watch the minute the trailer came out. I like scary shows. To me they are funny! Some how... You know because the person will always die at the end. I've seen my brothers watch scary movies and Luke screams like a total girl! No offence though.. Anyway, Im starting to think that my brothers don't really care about me anymore. They have been spending more time with Maddy, Ari and Alex. They always come home late at night. Even if they come home early, they would Skype with the girls. Lala has been sick over a few days and mum has been busy all week. I'm neglected again. Like how I felt. Greyson went for a tour in America. I don't have friends at school either. Instead, they all bully me. I wanted to tell Luke about this but he's always busy with Maddy. I wish they would just pay attention to me once. Wait a minute.. Aren't they in their rooms now? I gotta go! See ya Mr. Diary!

XOXO,

Olivia