Well, that escalated quickly

*after a few hours*

Plot: So Beau and Alex got caught and were led to the police station where they had their questioning. Then Alex soon had a fight with the manager of the new land but Beau managed to break away the fight. Alex and Beau were found innocent and the manager then gave up and left the park alone. He changed his mind to tear it down.

*outside the police station*

Alex's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could away from that boy. He just kept on going closer and closer. He called out my name a few times but I just kept on running. The least I could do now is to run to school.

I smacked open the door and all eyes were on me. I froze as I walked in slowly. A new teacher was in the class. Maybe it was a relief teacher. "So please explain why you are late?" He said. I couldn't mutter anything out of my mouth. "It's okay for now. You're off the hook. Now get back to your seat. Your darn late!" He said. I sat down but stared at the door carefully. Beau didn't come in for the next few minutes. I didn't know why but there was a tinge of worry in me. What could've happened to him? I threw those thoughts away and tried focusing hard in my studies but I couldnt. I just needed to talk to him now for a reason. I have to go. I stood up from my chair and ran out of the classroom. I ran to his house and opened the door but it was locked. I knew he wouldn't be home. I banged the door but no one opened it. I slid to the curb and started tearing. Now I was thinking back. What have I done? He's done alot for me and all I do is just torture him! The door slowly opened. I turned around hoping to see Beau but it was only Olivia and Lala. "Can I help you, Alex?" She asked. I hugged her tightly. She looked so confused. "Olivia, tell your brother I'm sorry. In sorry for treating him in a terrible way. I've always ignored him and reject his offers. I.. I love him!" Words just came flying out of my mouth. I paused after I realised what I've said. "Well it's not surprising you love him. I mean both of your best friends are in love with my other two bros!" Olivia chuckled. "Olivia? Who are you talking too?" A familiar voice came out. Out came the charming boy. "Alex? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked me. I just hugged him tightly then let go. "Im sorry Beau for the way I've treated you. I just can't tell you how much I-" I was interrupted by the unexpected. Beau and I kissed for a good 3 minutes before we broke apart. Olivia just sighed and went back in. I think she muttered something like "well, that escalated quickly!" I chuckled. Beau greeted me in and went to the kitchen to get some drinks. I used the oppurtunity to tweet something important.

@Alex_D_Awesome is in a relationship with @brooksbeau ;))))) xxxxxx